Thirty-Two

Kylo's POV

Victoria spent hours pushing and screaming. The baby did not want to come out. Now she did. Ashton Nova Ren.

Ashton has a full head of jet black hair like mine. She is really white like her mother. Victoria insisted on calling our daughter Ashton. She loves that name. I am surprised it wasn't Genesis.

But either way, I will love her and protect her. Ashton may be a girl, but I will teach her how to fight like a man. And in the future. If she does have siblings, they will learn too.

Right now, I must find a way to rid the resistance for my family. For Victoria and Ashton.

"Kylo, do you want to hold her?" Victoria questioned. I smiled and took Ashton from Victoria's arms and softly kisses her forehead.

"Hey Ash, you sure are a cutie," I said as she slept. Victoria starred at the both of us with a smile.

"I love you," she said and I blushed. She says I love you to me, but I know this time she actually means it.

"I love you too," I answered and put Ashton in her little crib.

"Victoria, I must go," I said while she looked at me with an angry face.

"Your daughter was born hours ago and you want to leave. Where are you going?" She asked while trying not to wake Ashton.

"I have to make sure it's safe for Ashton," I said.

"No. You just want to get rid of the resistance so you can finally take over," she snapped.

"I have to protect my family. They will be coming after Ashton. You and I know it," I said while throwing my hands around.

"What ever. Go," Victoria said while pinching the bridge of her nose.

"I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Just go dammit," she snapped and I walked out of the infirmary.

Dun dun dunnnnn. Guess what! This is the end of book one. Book two will be out soon. I want to thank everyone who has helped me with this one and hope you will read the next one. I love you guys soooo much! Stay cloudy and may the force be with you
-Alexandrea Cassells💙