Part 1

Hailey's POV

-

"Beth! Y'here?" I shouted up the stairs.
"Yes, I'll be down in a minute!" She shouted back.
"Be quick, I don't want to miss my show, hoe," I replied, her laughing at the end.
"Take a pill, I'll be there," She said.
"I'm not doing that," I said.
-
I sat on the stage, guitar in my arm; hair tied back; ready to sing. I had chosen photograph to sing, my favourite Ed Sheeran song.

'So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans,
Holdin' me closer,
'Til our eyes meet,
You won't ever be alone' I sang.
They all looked gobsmacked, staring at me wide eyed.
"That was fantastic," they finally said. I walked off the stage and ran to Beth, hugging her tightly.
"Let's hope you make it!" She squealed.
"Yeah!" We said together.
-
I sat down on the sofa, scrolling through the lands of tumblr and twitter. Oh. Notification from youtube, ThatcherJoe has uploaded a video. 'BOX PRANK ON ROOMMATE' was the title, ooh, interesting. Oh shit! I've got to upload a video.
-
'Hi hailstones, new cover. Whooooo! I'm going to be doing 'Little Talks' by Of Monsters And Men.
'Dont listen to a word I say,
Hey,
There screams all sound the same,
Hey,
'Cause though the truth may vary this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore.' It rendered and finally it was ready to upload, by the way. My channel has 15.3k subscribers and 1.7 million views. I post covers weekly, the views range from 10 - 620,000 views (my highest). Uploaded and done. Now to watch Joe.
'Hello.....'
Not lying he's hot, insanely hot. Time to check the comments for my video, let's hope positive.
'Who is this? Why did Joe tweet about her?'
'Gosh, she's insanely pretty, wow joe you must have good choice'
Wait what? Joe tweeted about me? Let's see, I loaded up twitter.
'@haileyrobingson, wow you have an insane voice. You could go far.'
My heart jumped out of my chest, I literally screamed. Joe. Sugg. Tweeted. About. Me.

A/N: there you go! 1 chapter down. Thanks for reading, remember to vote & comment if you like it.

Thanks, toodles.