Part 7

Hailey's POV

-

"That was truly amazing! Oh my lord, how do you do that," Michael said. "Absolutely fantastic! The best I've heard, such a sweet voice, yet such a powerful tone and large vocal range," Sarah said. And lastly, "amazing, that was great, darling you were fantastic." Jack said.
"Does everyone want her?" Michael asked and they nodded. "So Hailey who do you pick."
My head spun for a while, thinking about which one to pick, after a thorough argument between the right side of my brain and the left, I decided who I was going to pick.
"Jack, I love your style. Sarah, I love the way you look and how kind you are to everyone. However, I pick Michael because he knows more about the music, I don't want to be a money making scheme, sure Ill need the money, but I want to enjoy what I'm doing," I said.
"We understand your decision," Sarah and Jack said walking out of the room. For some reason, I felt guilty even though I knew I had to make the decision and pick the person I wanted, I just have a gut feeling that it might not be the last I see of them, particularly Jack.
"So shall we get to work then?" Michael said.
"Just give me a second, can I call my friends saying I've got the job?" I asked.
"As you wish," he smiled.
I walked out of the room and leant against the wall, I debated who to call first, Joe, Beth, Joe, Beth. Eventually, I picked my bethstie. After a few rings she picked up,
"Did you get it? You must've got it? You didn't get it did you! I can't believe they don't see the talent. Oh did they? Oh you got it. Well done!" Beth said.
"Calm down there Bethany," I said.
"Sorry I'm just so excited, or ready to kick some ass, cause you know I do both," she said.
"Nope I kick ass, you kick, I don't know, grass," I said. "Actually technically, when you walk on grass your actually kicking it, hmm."
"What's the actual news?" She asked, incredibly eager and excited.
"Its not as big as the grass thing, you know I might've got the job," I said.
"YOU GOT THE FLIPPING JOB!" Beth screamed into the phone.
"YES BETHSTIE I GOT THE FLIPPING JOB," and then we began having a fangirl moment.

A/N: incredibly short chapter, but that's two tonight so. BONUSESDDDDSS. Anyways mainly a chapter focusing in on the fact Hailey chose Michael and told Beth on the phone, Joe on the phone and recording in Hopeful - Part 8.
Anyways,
If you enjoyed:
Remember to:

Vote
&
Comment.

Thanks for reading, toodles.