Chapter 1: Michelle

Michelle have wish all her life to become a doctor although she didn't always have the best grades . This didn't stop her from achieving her career.
When she was in secondary school she learnt very hard but always got below B grade . Guess what happened when she got to year 11 and was to write her GCSE ?, she got A in physics , A in Chemistry and B in biology . This grade wouldn't be too bad if she's done a higher tier but she got mad at her biology grade: she thought it was the easiest so she did not pay much attention to it and Physics that she always feared is what she got A .
Now that she was in university learning hard to become who she really want to be a boy came on her way . Don't dare to talk to such boy :a voice said . Talk for less and carry on your studies:same voice .what could she do?

To God be the glory , she's bold enough to not talk to him but she acted coldly(extremely harsh). Most boys would not be approahing to her again after this, (only and only if you are that into something). Michelle has always told her childhood
friends that nothing will stop her from becoming who she wants to be and untill so ,no idea of relationship can come.

Everything is over between the two but this guy(Benny) had been sending gifts through michelle's close friend. He said he was also going to wait untill she was ready. Is the last year of uni , there's a mini friendship party, michelle had been invited to come along with her close friend Washanda. Whilst as they got there Washanda had secretly invited Benny to come as well(what an atmosphere), Michelle was very angry with her friend but all her friend wanted to do is, for her to know the truth.Michelle is matured enough to not argue in front of everyone so she endures it.

A couple of months she's grauduated and in to doctor training and a few courses again just to be a physician and surgeon.
This is about 28years of her life without any man, there goes her parent approaching marriage issue to her cause she's grown now. She doesn't like it so she stop seeing her parent nor calling them but her dad is envisioning her so he follows her without her knowing.