Chapter 4: Zoey

Everyone knows that a woman giving birth to a baby naturally is probably experiencing the worst pain of her life. Although this can happen in unprepared situations before a pregnant lady reaches the hospital to give birth under medical care, some women choose to deliver their babies naturally, without medications, so that they can actively participate in the process. If you want to deliver your baby with minimal intervention, you must be ready to embrace discomfort and pain. But with sufficient support and preparation, you will be able to experience the satisfaction of giving birth to a baby naturally.

Michelle prepared to have natural birth due to her religion and tradition. It was also her believe or faith she had.
On the 31st of December Michelle and Benny went to church and after they went back home around 2 am , Michelle then screamed for labour . It was a painful moment for her but she's still wanted to go that way and also since is her first child and haven't had birth before she finds a bit from the start scary. However until she gave birth, Benny had to be there for her a few minutes before she proceed her delivery. She gave birth to a lovely girl , cute and smiles just like her dad and face just like her mum .

The family members mostly know about it afterwards. Michelle had to go home just after child birth , she loves her and so do Benny . Benny then kissed Michelle for more like a snog, they were no more Benny and Michelle but daddy and mommy.

It was about time the couple had to be more like parent and supportive about bringing up their daughter. Benny told Michelle if she's need of help it would be better for her mum to be there but since there isn't good bond between her and the parents she finds it hard to do so, however Benny always said to her that a mum will always be there for you just like she would be there for Zoey.

As a week commenced , Michelle's mum visited her for about three to four months or maybe less. Michelle was happy to see her mum so they went to shop for clothes and other necessities. After a while grandma carried Zoey and sang and cuddled her all day whilst mummy Michelle had been busy in the kitchen.
When evening came , Benny arrived home to see her lovely in-law and adorable Zoey.
Grandma Joycelyn had always been in Benny's side and like him as an in-law.

They had a chat about certain things shouldn't be exposed ,now that there's a child at home.
Michelle finds is just happy to be with her own family and didn't really give attention to what her mum said.

Later on about five weeks after Zoey, Benny started to have marital issues ;he found way to long waiting for his child and now that the child has been delivered, he wants to go back like real father at night (which Michelle wasnt allowing him to),to Michelle it was very early after fives weeks of Labour to be engaging such night activities;her being a physician makes it more worse for Benny because she knows more when it comes to health.