Chaptet 2: Parental adventures

Michelle's parent then approached to her close friend Washanda to seek information whether their daughter is in a relationship or not. Michelle herself is stressed out with all sort of bugging into relationship but since her parents does all they can to get her with a man she then try to be with Benny however she insist to him that is for the mean time and he should not take it deeper , so she paid a sum of £90000 to Benny to keep it secret. Benny then releasing the amount of money she's given to him in cash just that moment he decided not to just go with silver platter but to work hard. Meanwhile he know very well that at that time money was a bit difficult and his job and family issue has driven him to loose almost all his earn .

For her parents to believe that she's got a boyfriend they had one night spent in her parents house with Benny but the looks of Michelle seems so fake but since her parents are more than happy to see her with a man :it's ends everything else(this is when Michelle begins to think of how smart her parents could ask in hand of marriage ), so she insist of having a chat with Benny a few minutes before the main chat with parents . They had a proper chat more like a girlfriend and boyfriend (into couples affair you know). Whiles they're having this chat Michelle then release the actual look of Benny not be bad at all , what could be expected from a man ?,the looks,eyes,outfits, inner love, money , personality ,....I mean this is a perfect match why have you been waiting Michelle : says her mum , then she asks her ,if she had a boyfriend why was it so hard for her to bring him home?...then her mum answers herself "probably my Michelle haven't given you chance yet",she's soo cold says her mum to Benny (like father like daughter ) . She caries on talking about how she met Michelle's dad , she finds the world to be round but same. The relationship between Benny and her daughter is seen to be the vice versa of her mum. However Michelle's brother seem to have a problem with his sisters relationship, he just doesn't want anyone to play any game with her then leave her (his brother at this stage could be very sensitive ), but his mum drives him out and allow them to talk .

After the talk , Benny had a separate chat with Michelle's dad and he's more than willing to help him if it was maybe a money problem that could've kept them for so long(Michelle's dad thinks his daughter could possibly feel too big to ask him for money ) , however Benny feels anointed by the Holy Spirit because his problem would be now solved.

As those two have had a chat they decided to go home and here comes how these two felt awkward to talk or face each other after lieing (bump) : at this point it seems more of reality than just an act . Michelle drew closer to him as he too could imagine. He drove very quickly home and now the two could sense differently(love ,has increased in amount), she then decided to have a shower as she came back in a SHEER LACE BABYDOLL WITH THONG...my my my this is Michelle sexy mood , but is it really real:murmuring Benny (tonight go fire!!! / maybe she's not tricking me if I can be easily seduce?). For him to save his life he also went to have a shower, he came out with -sexy-sleepwear-sexy-lingerie-men-Pyjamas. As the two join together Michelle slapped him that she's not doing that after she teaches young ones not to do so. Everything is ruined but it doesn't make Benny change his mind for her. He left there after saying sorry then started working and finding job .
He got logistics job a hospital he earned the same amount he got from Michelle per month .(he's getting cash ).