Chapter 1-The shock of my like

Just like every other day, I woke up, did my abultions, ate breakfast then headed to school. I medium in height, of chocolate brown complexion and I have permed hair. Today went by with a drag but I was happy that lunch was in three minutes. At lunch I always ate with my two best friends Lia-brunette curly hair, 5ft 2" tall, light skinned; and Dave- chocolate coloured skin, black wavy hair and is the same height as Lia. After lunch I had Math, so I was separated from my two best friends. During Math class, my name was called over the intercom,
"Keela Pierce please come to the principal's office."
So, with a confused expression embedded in my facial features, I packed up my belongings and went.
Upon my arrival to the principal's office I noticed my brother, Neil, sitting on my right witches bored but confused expression. The principal gestured for me to sit.
She then decided to break the silence asking,
"Do you know why your here?"
"No," Neil and I answered in unison.
"Well I have just received a call from the hospital saying that your parents died in a bomb explosion."
We were in too much shock to say anything, so the principal continued speaking,
"You are asked to go to the supermarket at the end of your street and ask for
Mr Don Lee. He'll explain everything."
So we went home and got changed. I quickly slipped on some dark skinny jeans, a red tank top. I grabbed my phone and hurriedly put my hair into a messy bun while coming down the stairs. As I dragged on my favourite pair of red converse, I noticed that Neil was dressed in blue jeans, a yellow shirt and White sneakers. We both set out on our journey to the supermarket and did as we were told.
Out came a tall man, his chiseled face held a twelve o'clock shadow. He was well built. His muscles were exposed through his white button down shirt with which he wore dark jeans and biker boots.
"You guys are Keela and Neil Pierce?"we both nodded.
"I bet you guys are already informed about your parents death, believe it or not but sad to say it is true. Your parents were agents."
"How did we not I'll tell you guys about it later, right now you just got to be strong. Okay?"
I summed up a little bravery and said " yes"
"Okay so I am going to find a nice way of saying this..." "Just say it" "Well the thing is, I know you guys might not agree to this, but it's for your safety. You have to become agents."
"I am going to take you guys home and you pack all your necessities. You won't be coming back home. You will start your training tomorrow morning at sunrise."
______________________________________________________
Hey guys lots of love.
Sorry about the errors.
You all know the drill
Vote and be afraid to comment. ✌❤