Chapter three

© 2013 by Aye_dis_girlyxD. All Rights Reserved.

*Qualena's P.O.V*

I had been feeling sick for the past few weeks.. Maybe I was pregnant?

Aha.. Not!

But then again I haven't came on yet, and even when it did come late, it was one or two days late and I'm starting to get nervous, I'm praying to God that I'm not pregnant because I would never hear the end of my fathers mouth, I guess I'll have to go to the clinic tomorrow, if I am I swear I'm gonna strangle Dre with my bare hands.. literally! Sighing, I took another small bit of my meatloaf, lately I been nauseous.

"Are you ok?" I hear Dre ask, pulling my chair closer to him.

"Yeah, I was just thinking." I mumble.

"About?" He asks.

"Nothing important.." I say, hoping he would leave it at that.

"Baby why are you lying to me?" He whispers in my ear.

"I-I I'm not." I sigh, "I'm just tired, and I wanna go to sleep." I say, half telling the truth.

He stares at me for a moment before saying,"Ok I'll put your plate up for later and I'll walk you upstairs."

He grabbed my plate and took it to the kitchen, then came back and we both headed upstairs.

We got into my room,  "Are you pregnant?" His question caught me so off guard, I was speechless.

------------

***Na' Veah's P.O.V***

I was on the edge of my seat, trying to see how this played out. Me and Quan had finally got around to playing Sorry! and he was winning. Whereas he had three in home, I had one.

I was nervous and frustrated, every time I pulled a card, it was a '1' or a sorry, nothing I could do anything with, which was frustrating me to the max. All mine was out and so was his and every time I had one in start, when a card did give me a sorry it always backfired on me. He was inching closer and closer to his safety zone and I was nervously biting my fingernails.

I pulled a seven and I split with two of my pawns went into the safety zone and I wanted to do a happy dance but not until I get all three home and I've known I won. Then he pulled an eight, making him go into the safety zone, all he needed to do was pull a number two card and he'd win, I pulled another seven and split it between two pawns making one of my pawns go home and the one outside move up a little.

My heart was beating out my chest, this card would determine everything. My heart nearly jumped out my chest, and I almost fainted when he flipped over that number card. I cried out in shock as he jumped up and did a victory dance.

No, it can't be true!?

I had just got beaten by Quan.. Realization had set in as I started crying.. literally crying. I had just lost to Quan!!

------

**Kashmir's P.O.V**

I watched as my sister was literally crying her eyes out just because she had lost a game.

"NaNa its ok, it's just a game." I reassure her.

"I told you he was the King of Sorry!" Anthony declares.

She wipes her eyes then stands up, "I want a rematch, you cheated!" She says to Quan with a hand on her hip.

" I didn't cheat, and Are you sure? I wouldn't want to beat you and make you cry again." He said.

"Please, I was just going easy on you the first time and I only was crying because it was in the heat of the moment." She says, pouting making everybody laugh.

"Okay but when I beat you again don't say I told you so." He says, smirking.

"Okay and when I beat you-"

"Not likely." He says, laughing, "Oh don't you owe me something?" He asks, smiling and raises an eyebrow. Confused, I waited to see what he meant.

"Oh yeah.." She reached over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Thank god my parents weren't in here to witness that or they would be acting up right now.. well mostly my dad.

"What was that?" He asked, confused making me laugh.

"It was a kiss, what you asked for right?" NaNa said, smirking.

"Yea but..?"

"But you didn't say where, though." She says, laughing.

"Iight you got me there." He says smiling, his light green eyes sparkling.

"Now are you up for another game of Sorry! or what?" She asks.

"I'll guess I'll play too." I say,

"Me too, I'm red." Anthony says.

"All right ima beat all of y'all then rub it your faces." Quan says.

"Please you might beat them but not me." Nana declared.

"Yea we'll see..." Quan says, starting the game off..

****************

Qualena on the side.