spirit world

Night of the first day 60 hours remain

Y/N: Nya! Sniff* sniff* it's night time all ready. Well I better get moving.

You jumped on the edge of the wall and walk for a while then you sit down on the edge of the wall.

Y/N: the night is calm and quiet I may not be Abel to see the night sky but I bet it's beautiful.

Then a calm bres of wind hit your face then you started to sing.

You sang Hello from Adel.

Bumblebee: fix it do you here singing?

Fix it: yes I do.

Strongarm: rrra! Is that stupid cat is singing in the middle of the night. I'm going to blast her back to Cybertron.

Bumblebee: white strongarm. I'll do it.

Y/N: Hello from the other siiiide i must called athousand tiiiimes to tell you I'm sorry for everything I done but when I call you never seem to be home.

Hello from the outside atlis that I can see that I tryed to tell I'm sorry fro breaking your heart but it don't matter he clearly doesn't take you apart any more.

Bumble mind: she has a beautiful full voice when she sings.

Bumblebee: sigh.

Y/N: huh? Huh waaa!

Bumblebee: Y/N!

Y/N: Nya! That hurts.

Bumblebee: Y/N are you ok?

Y/N: i think so?

Bumblebee: I'm sorry i din't mean for you to fall of the edge of the wall.

Y/N: it's OK but how long you where standing there?

Bumblebee: um like have way through song.

Y/N: oh,uhu.

Bumblebee saw how nervous you where and not to mention you where blushing like mad.

Bumblebee: Y/N the reason I came here is that you are keeping everybody awake ,

so I came here to let
you know that you are keeping everybody awake but when I got here I got lost by your beautiful voice and with the night time atmosphere you looked so gorges"

I mean beautiful no I mean pretty I mean.

Y/N: there no need to get all worked up for I know what you mean.

Bumblebee: you do? Y/N: yes.

Bumblebee: OK but what are you doing in the middle of the night?

Y/N: well you see my clan is nocturnal so we do activities during the night. But you can only Rome the night if you have enough energy to do it.

Grimlock: it's it me or bumblebee is trying to impress Y/N.

Strongarm: what! No way.