The Party and the Meeting

Jack's Pov

Today I'm going to Shawn's party!  I can't wait it's supposed to be the party of the year!  With weed and other shit.  So I'm getting ready and I'm wearing a burgundy shirt with black skinny jeans, a pair of burgundy,black and gold Jordan's with a gold chain necklace...  I drove to the party.  I parked in valet and went inside and I saw Shawn "Yo Shawn!" and he came up to me "Hey man where have you been?" I waited a while and then started talking "Y'all know with the Bloods.  Bruh y'all know what, let me party woooooah bye!"  so I leave cause I see a beautiful girl with brown eyes and black hair with a Stussy crop top shirt, a pair of black jeans and peach high heels.  Damn I don't know what to say she's beautiful!

Camila's Pov

So I'm at Shawn's party and like we became really good friends but I don't like the dating rumors I mean I don't like him as a boyfriend at all!  And anyway I'm with Beau from the Janoskians.  Then Lauren comes up to me "Hey Camzzzzzzzzzz whaaaaaat aaaaaaaare yoooooou gooonnnnnnnnaaaaaaa doooooooo?"  "Lauren youre drunk Jesus go home here look I'll drive you!"  so I brought her to the car and drove her home but I see a black lambo parked infront of the house so I brought Lauren to her bed and went out to that lambo "Exuse me can I help you"  then a guy steps out of the car and looks up at me and "Woooooooah!"  crap did I just say that out loud!  The guy starts talking to me "Really I was thinking the same about you!"  I could tell he was one of those players so I told him to back of "How can I back of such a beautiful girl like you?!"  I quickly responded saying "I know you are a player and I have a boyfriend already!"  I walk away and feel good that I didn't give in to that player although he was hooot!  So I went back to the party but the guards wouldn't let me in and I was there for about fifteen minutes until I see that player come again and the guards start talking to him "Yo Jack wassup!"  he started talking to them to but he couldn't see me "Nothin' much but I did bump into a beautiful girl."  and the guard started grinning and said "What are you gonna play her so you can get in her pants?!"  but he started laughing "No, no, no she's different she's kind and pretty like don't get me wrong she's hot and I would so bang her up but like I don't want a one night stand she is beautiful, nice and kind!  And I think I love her!" wow that's nice but then the guard started talking to me "Yo girl get the fuck inside this a motherfuckin' conversation!"  he pushes me roughly into the party but I fell and the guards started laughing at me but I feel someone pick me up and it was Jack (The guy I thought was a player) and he can't see my face so I ran into the club but he stops me and says "Hey are you..." and when I turned around he stoped talking and I was staring at him to until I finally woke up "Eem sorry about that um I think I should go back inside."  and he said "No, no please let me come with you?"  he smiled but not a smirk a nice smile!  So I followed him through the party and we sat down in a quiet corner...