The Limo Shootout And The Plan

Camila's Pov

We all waled in the limo to go home, we were going to our house when I hear someone yell  "Yo Jack ya didn't do it man!"  then I heard gunshots and I saw Jack bleeding  "Jaaaaackkk, noooooo!  What the hell!"  then the girls start crying just like I am and we call the cops and they came and brought the paramedics no, no, no this can't be happening to me!  To him! I was still crying and I pushed through the paparazzi and the paramedics to get in the ambulance and we drove to the hospital...  They didn't let me in the surgery room and then they brought Jack right passed me and I screamed and I whispered to my self  "I love you Jack, no matter what happens..."  I was crying so hard and the girls had to drive me home and they were all teary and crying like I am except I was crying hard so I couldn't drive and when the girls got home I went home and went to my room and put on my Cabello grey and black sweatshirt with a pair of Nike tights on with black, grey, and white Nike Free shoes and drove back to the hospital to see Jack and he wasn't there?  So I go to the front desk and ask the lady at the front desk what had happened and she started crying and she finally she started talking  "I'mmm s-s-soo s-sorry he-he's d-d-dead..."  I stand there heartbroken and I start screaming and crying and so they show me his body and I couldn't even look at the body and I start walking away when I hear a scoff and turn around and see Jack getting up from the bed!  "Jack oh my God!  Your alive!"  and he looked at me like I was a freak and finally spoke up  "Of course I am!  Babe I'm right here I'm good now lets go home..."

Jack's Pov

So we went home and she fell asleep on my shoulder on the couch...  I'm trying to plan a perfect date for me and Camila, she looked so cute sleeping so I didn't wake her up and I got a piece of paper and then started writing down an idea I had and then planned the whole thing but it's a suprise!  And obviously I was tired so I fell asleep...