Music Collab

Camila's Pov

I haven't talked to Jack since yesterday and I feel bad so I decide to text him but he hasn't answered any of my texts or calls so I go outside to get some fresh air and realize I'm in my pajamas!  I go back inside, take a shower and then put on light blue skinny crop top jeans, a tight black long sleeve shirt, a pair of black high heel boots and a black bow.  Yay bows!  I get in the car and drive to the studio and see a guy who I don't know with the girls...  Then Dinah yelled "Milaaaaaa we are doing a song collab!"  I can't belive that so I ask who and she said that the two boys will be coming to the studio in five minuets!  "OMG  I CAN'T BELIVE THIS DINAH!"  The I see their car arrive and the two boys got out

Jack's Pov

(Earlier that day)

So I woke up and took a shower then put on a jean button up shirt and rolled up the sleeves, a pair of burgundy skinny jeans black, burgundy and green Jordan's and drove to Epic/Syco record studio...  I got there and went inside and said hello to the manager and went in the studio and saw four girls and said hi to all of them but one of them came up to me and started to flirt with me  "Hi I'm Lauren wanna ditch music and go to my hotel room?"  uuuh wierd I mean she's cute but not that attractive  "Uh no, no thanks."  she said  "Well in that case Camila will be down in one minute!"  whaaaat wait Camila her name is Camila ok this is not happening, just then I hear footsteps behind me and turn around...

Camlia's Pov

So I walk into the room and I see who, Jack!  Omg I need to tell him that I'm sorry and then their manager speaks  "Well you guys will be paired into groups to try new ideas for music, Dinah you will be with Ally and Jack Johnson who is the blonde, Camila you will be paired with Lauren,  Mani and Jack Gilinsky who is the burnett."  yes I get to apologise to him, we leave to go in seperate rooms and I tell him I'm sorry  "Camila it's ok I didn't mean to walk out"  just then I realize that Lauren and Mani are watching us like they have no idea what's going on witch they don't so I'm gonna tell them  "Girls me and Jack"  I was then interrupted by Jack  "Are dating."  what!  I was not gonna say that but I definetly wouldn't mind being his girlfriend  "Yeah we are, anyway besides this what kind of beat do you guys want for our song??"  they would not stop hyperventalating like gosh!  then Mani finally spoke up  "Why are you guys dating like you are a horrible couple me and Jack should be together!"  then Lauren spoke up before I could even gesture that I was gonna speak  "No me and him should be together!"  after that I just stomped out of the room and went home.