My fantasies

Hey whats up guys I had this idea for awhile and decided to put it on Wattpad so in this chapter you will find characters yay fun (note the sarcasm)

                                                               MAIN CHARACTERS 

Mary-Belle Rosevelt-is 6 feet tall is a virgin she has hazel  eyes is 18 is a female and is Jacob's mate.

Jacob Wolf-is 6''7'' male has brown eyes black hair is 18 is about to be alpha and is Mary-Belle's mate.

Miley Nutterchess-is 5''11''not a virgin is 18 has fake boobs and brown eyes with blue contacts in is a female  has bleach blond hair  and is Wyatt's mate.

Wyatt Cunnings- is 6''4'' has blue eyes is 18 blond hair is a male  is about to  be beta and is Miley's mate.

                                                          OTHER

Drew Bresee- is 6''4''  has green eyes black hair is 18 is about to be omega and is Brittany's mate.

Brittany Sears- is 5''9'' is Miley's best friend / clone but was born with blue eyes a female is  18 and is Drew's mate.

Mr.Rosevelt- is 6''8'' has hazel eyes when they are not red (this is rare) male is 35 is an alpha andhis mate died.

      hey I  tricked you guys I am going to start the first chapter now enjoy!!!

                                                   Mary-Belle's pov. (btw pov means point off view)

I HATE THIS GUY F*ck HIM WHY RAPE ME WHEN YOU COULD MEET SOMEONE LESS INNOCENT OH AND HIS AGE!!!!!That b@st@ard i hate him!!!You are probably wondering who in the hell i am talking about well this guy is my father if you can even  call him that he is so mean to me.

He ruined my life,my hopes, my dreams, my everything , and I will never  forgive him for it EVER!!!!!

NOW you are probably  wondering what he does well I might as well start from the beginning.

Ok it was 18 years back the day i was  born.Everything was perfect as a peach until......................................the day came the day i thought wouldn't happen for a long time but it did that very day on my seventh birthday my mother died.

I was terrified and horrified.So guess what i did I cried , I cried myself to sleep every single night for a month straight.

Then i remember one night my daddy cam home drunk and he slammed against the wall and hit me with his beer bottle.He yelled at me in the face and told me to have sex with him.Now remember I am only just over seven at the time i do bot know what a thong is.I am the most innocent person alive.I never kissed anyone except for my parents.I loved princesses and I believed in unicorns.

So I took him by surprise and got out of his grip I got out of the house and ran as far as my legs could carry me.Late at night I went inside only to find my father in the door NAKED.He was 24 and had muscles but me being a little kid and him showing something inappropriate i was petrified!

He grabbed my head and shoved it to his dick and said two words that changed my life forever my dad said.......

OOOOOhhhhhhh nice cliff hanger right get used to them this is the longest chapter i have written in my entire life!!!!!Did you like it did you not whatever you think comment and to give you something else to comment on I will do the random question of the day.The first one to get it write will be announced next chapter so you have to guess  if you want the next chapter so remember......................

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

AND LEAVE SUGGESTIONS FOR A COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I COMMAND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                     WAIT A SECOND I FORGOT THE QUESTION DUMB ME what are santa's reindeer's named?