chapter 5

• Dedicated to BRIAN KEITH FONTENOT

hey guys sorry it took forever but my dad died of a heart attack a few weeks ago i was just so depressed;( but i finally had the energy to write some more of the story. I am gonna try my best to make this 2 or 3 pages long how does that sound???????I think it sounds good so ENJOY!!!!

                                                                            mary-belle's POV.

I was in the cafeteria with Miley and guess what I just learned what the game is ok everyone has a list of all the boys in this grade and a few others.The object of the game is to fuck as many guys as you can whoever gets them all first wins.

I didn't want to do it because the thought of doing it just to win it makes me sick to my stomach.I only did it because of dad .(gags dramaticly just thinking of him) the game starts tomorrow the second day of school but the worst part we had to get proof that we fucked the guy yep that's right we have to video tape it.

Oh lordy. I went to empty my tray when I saw a really hot dude and he was looking at me to maybe he wanted me I honestly didn't know.I emptied my tray then purposely brushed my butt against his arm and I felt sparks.They were little tingles that made my whole body soar with just one touch it was like I had just touched GOD or the sun.

I ran to the bathroom then I looked at myself I stood there and stared I  inspected every single nano meter of my face.I  don't know exactly why but I did.It was one of those odd moments when you have no idea why in the world you just did that.There is no scientific explination to why we have these odd moments.My mind kept wondering back to that-

My thoughts got cut off by the bell damn, I was in here that long.By the way after lunch is my free period.

I was angry at myself I wasted a whole period looking at myself for no aparent(srry if it is not spelled right)reason.ughh!!!!  

I went to math class with two seconds to spare and my luck the teacher was late too.I sat in the desk in the back of the class then in walked...............the super hot dude from lunch yeah the sparky one.Let me tell you I was not a slut but I could feel myself get wet just at the sight of him and judging by the bulge in his pants he felt the same way about-. Wait his lust could be for someone else I followed his gaze and I ended up trying to look at myself.

He finally chose a seat the one right next to me oh joy this WILL be interesting.

                                                                               Jacob's POV.

I learned three things at lunch:

1.belle is my mates name

2.belle is officially my mate

3.my mate is officially a slut

As belle went to dump her tray her big hot butt touched my arm (this is how i know for sure she's my mate) i felt shocks shoot straight up  my arm.I felt like i was flying my pants bulged and i was pretty dang sure she was my mate!!

After lunch was my free period , i went straight to the library where me my beta ,wyatt and drew my omega (third in command).We were just gonna chill you know.

When i got in the library they all asked at once ''who is she the new girl?''(i am going to use their inicials or however you spell it instead of writing their whole names k.

j''yes and her name is Mary-Belle''

w''Wait is she a slut I mean she was sitting with Miley.''

D''I was gonna ask the same thing.''

J''SHE IS NOT A SLUT DO NOT NOT CALL HER A SLUT THAT IS AN ALPHA COMMAN UNDERSTOOD!!!''i said with so much force the library was practically shaking

W AND D''Yes sir''it came out in a girly squeak

J''But my plan is to make her 'do' me first so she gets the sensation of being with her mate so she won't wanna do a different dude.''

WD''SMARTTT''

Just then the bell , rang time for class!!When i got in class i emediantly spotted belle.I of course took the seat next to her.

i looked at her and i could practically read her mind she was basically telling me out loud oh this will be interesting........

Not as long as I hoped but I am glad I finally got something down.

I couldnt word that last sentence right so  if it sounds funny when you read it out loud just tell me k.

Well i do want to dedicate this chapter to my dad.I also want to tell you how it feels your dad well to me anyways.IT makes you feel like your stuck inside a nightmare you feel like when you touch something it will just dissapear.You feel like jello like your just going through the movements but not really feeling anything.You feel like you could just wake up and go to your moom and dads room and say''I had a bad dream can i sleep with you tonight''then you curl up to dad and everythings okay.But , it doesnt happen like that you dont wake up and you feel like nothing it's just indescribable and it really hurts to see my little sister is old enough to understand that he passed away.But its my brother that kills me he has no i dea whats happening hes 7 and he didnt cry i gueess its just because he doesnt understand though so just pray for my family will you.

it feels really good to let all this out thank you so much for listening. 

the not so random question is has one of your close family members passed away?

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!