chapter 6

HEY i decided to upload every wenesday and saturday ok i know but i dont even have 5 votes so you know the more you vote the more often ill upload.ok i want to say i really really want to reach 5 votes so thats what you gotta get if you want an upload sunday.

                                                                              mary-belle's POV.

Ok class that bad but the only really bad thing is that during class he passed me a note this is what it said:

dear belle,

my dearest , you are sexy as heck.Of course but i have a question.Will you Mary-Belle Rosevelt come over to ummm hang out at my place, my parents are out of town ;)

love,

sexy ass jacob

i froze when i read it but put back yeah i'd love to baby!!(;

As soon as the bell rang i dashed out of the room.I went out and sat down on a bench and texted dad:

Going over to a dude's house b back later ok

he answered shamlesly :

ok but you have to fuck him

belle:

yes sir

he answered: 

I want you to video tape it as proof

belle:

yes sir

Jacob came out of the building and spotted me he walked over and said''You wanna come over now?''

I answered''Yeah''

We got into his lexus and drove to what appeared  to be his hou- wait manshan home.I looked at him and asked''You own this place?''

He smirked (of course) and said''Yeah babe youll like the bed better though''

I almost , almost gagged.We went inside , he pulled me up the stair case  and said''i gotta go be one sec go head and uhh make yourself comfy.I took that as my chance to set up the camera I took it out of my bag and hid it to were you could still see us on the bed.

Right when i had myself in a sexy position with only my purple tight lace bra and g-string on did he walk in and I swear i heard him lick his lips.

he said seductively''time for some fun belle''

hahahahahhahahahahha cliffy cliffy cliffy!!!!!!!!!If you want more ....................

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL BUB-BYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!