One

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ Collen

Picking up the remainder of my mess, my door bell rang rapidly as I prepared for my upcoming party I'm holding at my house.

Groaning in frustration, I glanced over my shoulder and took a look at the big clock that hung above my bed.

8:56 p.m

"I'll get it!" Casey yelled out from down stairs, turning up the speakers as she headed for the door.

I took whatever that was left in my hands and threw it into my closet and shut the door closed.

I turned towards my mirror and glanced a look at myself in my skin tight dress and nodded to myself in approval.

Hesitating, I walked out of my room and closed the door behind me. I quickly jogged down the stairs to find what used to be my living room now completely destroyed by hideous creatures dancing and grinding on each other like there's no tomorrow.

Half of them were drunk already, and the other half, I had no idea who or where they came from.

Sighing to myself, I made my way over to the bar at the corner of the living room and grabbed a cup filled with tequila.

Taking a big gulp of it, I was rudely interrupted by a deep British accent behind me. Rolling my eyes in annoyance, I put on my flirtatious smile and turned around.

"You look hooooot tonight babyyy" the man said, obviously having some trouble speaking proper English.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I said before grabbing the man by his collar and guiding us towards the dance floor filled with drunk teenagers.

He immediately placed his rough hands on the side of my hips and began grinding his body against me.

After what seemed like forever of the same old dance moves, I walked off towards what I assumed was the kitchen, stumbling back and forth every now and then.

"My my my, don't you look stunningly lovely tonight young lady."

Completely wasted at this point, I tried focusing on the man, but failed miserably of only getting little glimpses of him.

He looked much older than anyone else around here from my blurred vision, maybe in his early 20's at most. But still hotter than all of these ridiculous kids.

Well hello there you hot piece of-

"What're you doing here alone on this beautiful night?"

Not giving him a response, I stared deeply into his soul, giving him a smirk as I do so.

"Are you okay?"

Goddamn that perfect face of yours, I wanna-

"Hello? Excuse me? You don't look so good." Worry flashed through his hazel brown eyes as he didn't know what to do or how to help.

I shifted my weight from one foot to the other, not really in control of my body anymore. I fell forward to only be embraced by the beautiful man before me.

I took a big sniff of his scent, letting out a soft moan as his delightful smell went through my nostrils. Without another word, I peacefully fell asleep in his arms.