Chapter 1

~Katey~

"Katey... Katey!" A wispered called to me trying to get my attention.

I know it was from Sammy, but I don't dare to turn back knowing Reed is behind me and is probably witnessing the whole thing.

Sammy is the girl every guy wants and every girl hates secretly, but still wants to be friends with.

She is one of my only friends, but every time I answer her in class she always says something embarrass.

Reed is the hottest guys in the school and is the most popular guy. He has every girl at the school secretly crushing on him. Some more then others.

After a few minutes she realized I am not going to respond so she finally stops and starts talking to the girl on her left. And I tried to focus back on my book.

There was a tap on my shoulder and then someone said "hey"

That is Reed why is he talking to me?

"Hey Katey" he said with that smile that makes you want to melt.

"Yes?" I answered him quietly.

"So I heard your sister Katherine is throwing a party this weekend to celebrate someone moving or something like that and I was wondering if you would..."

Omg is he going to ask me if I want to go with him and he doesn't even know im the one going away and the party is for my fare well!

"If I could what?" I said a little anxious.

"If you could get me two invites, since her parties are seriously exclusive!"
Of course that is what he wants from me, he is probably bringing a soon to be girlfriend.

The only people who ever talk to me are people who use me to my sister, Katherine.

Katherine, well let's just say I am stuck in her shadow. She is an amazing person who is friends with everyone.

"umm sorry I think it is already full.. maybe next time" I said with a forced smile.

Thank goodness I only have today left then I'm off to England Sunday to study abroad.

~Reed~

What do I say? Today is my last chance to tell her how I feel.

To tell her that she has been the one for me since freshman year.

Every time I talk to her I get so nervous I say something stupid!

This is not usually me. I can go up to any girl and just say whatever, but she is different.

Mybe if I ask her for invites to her sisters Katherine party I can get to see her one more time and tell her how I feel.

"Hey" I said and she looked at me like she was not sure I was talking to her so I tried again

"hey Katey, so I heard your sister Katherine is throwing a party this weekend to celebrate someone moving or something like that and I was wondering if you would..."

oh my god how stupid do I sound of course I know she is moving now she will never want to go with me if she think I didnt even know she was moving.

"If I could what" she said a little annoyed.

"If you could get me a two invites, since her parties are seriously exclusive!"

I couldn't just ask for one ticket I need a wing man what if her sister is around her I would need a way to talk to alone and tell her how I feel.

"umm sorry I think it is already full.. maybe next time"

Of course it is already full the party is tonight. How could I be this stupid and wait until the last day to tell her how I feel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~