chapter 3

Walking through the airport I felt like there were too many people for it brings September and a Saturday. It's not like there was a holiday or anything.

Going through security was a little weird, there were many teens that were just standing by waiting.

"what's going on? Is there a school trip or something?" I ask the man who was at the scanner.

"Some prince guy is leaving back to London or somewhere, they all think they are going to see him." he said while motioning me forward with a bord expression.

"Wow I'm surprised my sister didn't want to take me just so she can try to catch a glimpse." 

As I was giving my ticket to the flight attendant she smiled and said "you have been moved to first class"

I smiled and moved along. My mom must have moved me, her way of apologizing that she couldn't say bye to me this morning.

Getting on the plane I only saw one set available next to a good looking guy like a Calvin Klein model!

He looked about 19 maybe 20 with dark hair and bright blue eyes... he is in a suit which makes him look even hotter!

I looked to what i was wearing, yoga pants and a baggy sweater so I looked around to make sure that was the only seat left and I wonder why no one sat with him, just look at him!

After seeing that was the only seat left I sat down.

He looked to see who sat next to him with the meanest glare that send chills down my spin.

"Find another set" he commanded not asked but commanded!

"Hello to you too" I nodded and sat down just cause I could.

"I'm Chistain!" he said sassy as if that would explain it all.

"Katey!" I sad matching his tone.

"so are you visiting or going back home?" I asked trying to make conversation but he looked at me like I was the strangest thing on the plant.

I am use to no one wanting to speak to me, so it didn't bother me.

I just pulled out my book, The Sun Also Rises, and started reading it and ignoring him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~