BYE HIGHSCHOOL!!!!!!

Authors note
Hey guys!!! This is my first fanfic do please don't judge. I really do appreciate constructive criticism so feel free to do so. I really hope u guys enjoy this story. Thnx!!!!!

Clary POV

TODAY IS FINALLY THE DAY.

After 4 long excruciating years of hell (aka high school) I am finally free. Starting next month I'm gonna start going to NYU majoring in art. It has always been my dream. I'm gonna miss my mom, Jocelyn and my brother Jonathan(he's always been the supportive brother in this story).

Heck I'll probably even miss the school sluts and playboy, Kaelie, Seelie, and finally Jace. Jace is an arrogant, annoying and cocky whore. He may be gorgeous with his golden hair and gold eyes...... but don't let his looks deceive you. You know what. Forget it. I can't be any happier than I ever will be

Ever since my badass exit with my friend Simon. Well maybe not that badass......

~Couple of hours ago~

It my last period of the last day of high school. Biology. The most boring subject known to man. Don't get me wrong. The subject ain't that bad but Mrs. Hemmingsworth is the most boring and strict teacher ever. Luckily there's only a few more minutes left.

I see Kaelie eyeing Jace in front of that whore winks at her.  Ugh. I think I'm gonna barf. Is it possible to go to the nurses office a few minutes before the day ends... Finally the last bell rang. I have never been more happy in my life.

The minute I go out I see my best friend, Simon. We have been best friends since we practically learned how to speak. Unfortunately he's going to MIT being the smart geek he is. You can describe Simon as your average geek with his big brown eyes hiding under his glasses and his messy brown hair while wearing an old band or gamer tee. We go out to our lockers when we see Kaelie and her posse come towards us. As usual she trips me and me being the clumsy person I am, fell, even tho I suspected it.

But that afternoon something in me snapped. After the 4 years of constant bullying I am done. I started yelling at her.

"BITCH WATS WRONGG WITH YOU. I WON'T KEEP UP WITH YOUR BULLSHIT ANYMORE. AND NOW I DON't HAVE TOO. HAVE FUN IN SUMMER SCHOOL ASSHATS"

she seemed so speechless that she just turned around and walked away. I, Clary Fray, the schools art nerd just made one of the high school bitches speechless. 😱.

A huge smirk broke out on my face. But me being me, I had to fall the second after I turned around. Luckily Simon was there to catch me.

"Whoa Clary, careful. Oh by the way what you did back there was complete badass" Simon said.

"Thanks Si. Anyway can u believe it. HIGHSCHOOL IS FINALLY OVER" I say excitedly.

I look over and see that Simon has a sad look in his face.

"Si, why aren't u excited" I ask

"Clary...we aren't going to the same college...what if we loose connection and aren't friend anymore...your my best friend clary. I can't loose u" he replies.

His words break my heart.

"I know Simon. But we won't loose each other. We'll always meet each other on Christmas, Easter, spring and winter break. And u can always some meet me at my dorm. We will always be best friends no matter What...ok"
"You promise"
"I promise" I hold out my pinky while saying this.

"Aww come on Clary. You said we won't do that anymore" Simon whines

"Oh come on, it may be our last pinky swear until a really long time."

"Ugh finneeeeeee" he reluctantly agrees

~Back to present time~

Well I better start packing while I await the huge journey ahead of me...

Ok well that's all for now. Please don't be to harsh. 😁  I still need to edit it. Sorry for all the grammatical errors. Anyways I'll try to update as soon as possible

-T