(1)How You Met

Devin
You had made a new friend at summer camp and she soon became your bff. You and Jazzy were having a sleepover and you went to shower. So you finish showering and as you reach the counter feel nothing but marble. Soon you realized you forgot your clothes in the room. After thinking for a bit you decide to yell her name, the room is right there anyway.

"Jazzy!" You call out. You hear footsteps and relief washes over you. Unfortunately not Jazzy, but a guy walks out her room. He stops near the door taken back by your awkward position.

'That must be her brother.' You think to yourself.

"Can you get my clothes from the bed, please?" He can't help but smile but gets your clothes.

"Here you go, I'm Devin." You take your clothes.

"And I'm embarrassed."

Daniel
Ever since your mom got her new job she hasn't stopped talking about a new best friend she's made.

"Oh, and honey, I can't wait for you to meet her son, he is so lovely. I think they should be here right-"

Ding Dong

"Now." Your mom gets the door while you wait in the living room on your phone. Her and the lady walk in already chatting and laughing about something.

"Daniel, go talk with Y/N on the couch." That calls your attention and you look up to see the so-called Daniel.

"Wow, you're even more beautiful than your mom described." He looks at you with wide eyes and a smile full of amazement.

"You're not so bad yourself." You laugh a little. "I'm Y/N."

Kevin
You were at the mall with some friends but got bored easily. Shopping for two hours can get a tad bit tiring. So you and one friend decided to take a break.

"We're gonna head to Yogi Castle." You tell everyone else. They all nod and you two head over to the froyo place. Your friend was on the other side already at the toppings station and you were still struggling on picking a flavor.

"Orange and Mango Sherbert tastes the best to me." A guy says. You look up to see him smiling at you.

"Guess it couldn't hurt to try." You pour the two flavors in your cup and taste them.

"Wow, it's actually pretty good. I'm Y/N." You introduce yourself.

"So if it didn't taste good I wouldn't have gotten your name?" He laughs.

"Nope." You say then add more froyo to your cup.

"I'm Kevin."

A/N: Yep so I wrote this and it'll just be the experience of dating them.