(2)How He Asks You Out

Devin
You went with Devin on his family beach trip mid-summer. The ride was about five hours long but it was worth it because you got to sleep on Devin. After you guys finally made it, you put all your things in the beach house then went to go to the ocean. You sat in the sand feeling the waves wash up on you.

"Y/N, come here!" Devin yells to you. You get up and start walking towards his way. "Wait stop! Don't walk there walk around." You look down a realize something written in the sand. So you walk all the way around it next to Devin.

"Devin, I don't know what the hell that says." You laugh.

"Ugh." He rolls his eyes. "You sure you can't read it?" You try to read it again.

"Something you...l-o-e? N-i? Look I can't read this."

"Yo, it says: Will you be my girlfriend?" He exasperatedly says.

"Oooohhhhh." You giggle. "Wait, you're serious?"

"Of course I am." He pulls you to him by your waist. "I don't need an answer, you're my girlfriend." He passionately kisses you.

Daniel
You and Daniel were sitting in your room just talking.

"I'm about to go to the store." He hops off the bed and starts putting his shoes on.

"Can you get me something?" You ask.

"Nope." And right after he heads out the door. You sit on the bed bored using your phone until he finally returns. He walks in with his hands behind his back and stands right in front of you.

"What are you-" He interrupts you by pourng a bag with chips, juice, and candy in your lap.

"Y/N, will you, please, be mine?" He flashes a smile.

"Well I can't say no to my favorite snacks. Yes, I will be yours, Daniel." He starts doing the S'money dance and you laugh.

"I have chocolate kisses, too. For how many I have is how many kisses you finna get from me." You laugh again and he starts counting all the way to ten. Next thing you know, he jumps on you counting all the kisses he leaves all over your face.

"Ten." He finally kisses you on the lips with his hands at your sides and hovering over you. Your stomach growls interrupting the kiss.

"Now that I'm done tasting you, I would like a taste of my chips."

Kevin

You, Kevin, and Shari went to the mall. After a bit of shopping Shari brought up the idea of getting Starbucks and of course you were down. Kevin said he'd order for you so you sat down on the side waiting for them to finish.

"Ooh, my drink bout to be so good." Shari watches the people making her drink. After about ten more minutes your drinks were done. Kevin handed yours and you guys stated walking around again.

"What?" You laugh because Kevin kept glancing at you.

"Nothing." He tries to not smile but it breaks through.

"I think they spelled your name wrong." Shari points out and you shrug. You don't bother to look because it's not like you'd ask them to fix it or anything. You finished your drink and was about to throw it away.

"No, don't trash the cup!" They both yell and it stops you.

"Why?" You ask feeling very confused and a little scared.

"Because you have to check your name." He holds the cup.

"I don't care how they spelled it." You laugh because you feel like they're being ridiculous. You try to take the cup from Kev to trash it but he doesn't let you.

"Oh my God, Y/N." Shari snatches it from us. "Read the damn cup." She holds it to my face. And it reads: Will you be mine?

"Aw Kevin, of course." You hug him and he squeezes you tightly.

"You guys are so cute." Shari squeezes you and Kevin's cheeks.