Chapter 13 : "And why are you two so dripping wet?" Part (2/2)

Chloe

I awkwardly bowed my head down, murmuring numerous of profanities under my breath.

"Justin." I said lowly under my breath, "Stop."

"Grab each others hands." my mom announced, I stole a glanced at him, hid head down with a big smirk on his face.

When Justin and Pattie made there greeting with everyone, we all sat at my mother's nicely set dining table in the dining room. The dining room is the fanciest room in the entire house, I have no reason why it is exactly but it's my moms favorite.

I closed my eyes just before Justin softly gripped onto my hand, entwining our fingers, causing a slim smile to appear on my lips. Everyone's head was bowed as my mother began to say grace.

"Praise the Lord for this meal in front of us." she began, Justin began to inch closer to me, I could feel his warmth radiating off his body, the closer he became. I held my breath, I could feel his hot breath bouncing of my neck. "For the health we are fortunate to have." my mom continued.

I felt Justin lips faintly run against my rosy cheeks, a feeling of a small smile playing at his lips. Almost jumping out my seat at the contact, immediately soften my posture when I heard a "Sorry" barely above a whisper.

I took a deep breath, "Back up." I snapped back as quiet as I could, his reponse: a irriseable laugh.

"For the health we are fortunate to have, for the happy times the people at this table have shared." my mother continued talking on. Justin kissed my cheek delicate, traveling quickly down and down and-, my mouth was agape open, I could not speak to tell him to stop.

I open one eyes to and look at everyone else around the table, thank god everyone eyes was closed shut. I could see my mother mouth moving but all sound was block out.

"And the happy times to come." my eyes shot open, and Justin completely pulled away, a slow breath escaping my lips. I heard him clear his throat, trying to block out his raspy chuckles.

"Amen." voices said throughout the table as I squawked it out, everyone let go of each others hands expect Justin kept his hold on mine tight.

My mother looked towards me, her eyebrows raised and my heart quicken. "Chloe are you okay?" she asked, placing at a napkin in her lap and spreading it over before looking back up at me, including everyone else.

I didn't notice my eyes was widen, why am I so suspicious? I held a reassuring smile on my face and nodded. "Peachy." I lied, feeling Justin drawing circles in the palm of my hand. I snatched it away from him.

I slightly cleared my throat, glaring at Justin when he decided this was so funny.

If looks could kill

________

"Oh my god, Justin stop." I giggled, narrowing my eyes at him, pushing him away from me.

He pushed my hand away, and gently pulled me back, "Or what?" he taunted, coming closer to my again.

I rolled my eyes, "Seriously Justin." I groaned at him, pulling his hands away from the tight grip he had me.

Justin was being a totally flirt right now, don't get me wrong, I don't mind but I mean if anyone walks in.

The dinner ended an hour ago, and it was the most suffocating thing I ever endure. I was constantly choking on my food because of Justin sneaky ass, and everyone would look at me. Maria, yes my mother, had the nerve to ask me the most embarrassing questions EVER.