Chapter 23

Caitlyn P.O.V.
So belle is running around getting the surprise party ready for Harry. The boys have been out with Harry all day, while us have been getting this ready. Belle made a cake and got snacks from the shops there is a table for his presents, Harry turns 18 today. And in two weeks belle and I turn 17. I just got a phone call from Liam saying Harry is coming home I just told belle and she told all the guest to hide.

Belle P.O.V.
So today is Harry birthday and I have decide to have as surprise party for him it's all ready where just waiting on the birthday boy. Liam called before saying that he was coming home so I told everyone to hide. When I heard the front door open and I looked up to see who it was and I saw Harry I went back down and gave a count to 3....2.....1 and everyone popped up from there spot and yelled surprised. I walked over to Harry and said happy birthday baby and he replied with aww baby you did this for me thank you beautiful and then he stated to make out with me. I pulled away and he said I love you Belle Rose Star, I replied with I love you Harry Edward Styles too. Than I gave him a quick peck on the lips, than got of his hand and we walked into the lounge room and we danced for a while and than Lou called out saying less  play  truth or dare.

Harry P.O.V.
So the boys and I were out all day and you see it's my birthday and I just want go home and spend some time with my beautiful girlfriend. So I told the boys I was going home and they were all acting strange. They said  okay Harry we will drop you home and that's what they did, when I got to my house I opened the door and I saw balloons, cake, food and then all of sudden a lot of people yelled at surprised  and my beautiful girlfriend  came up to me and said happy birthday than we danced and Louis decide to play or truth, Louis went first and asked her truth or dare  and she replied with truth so Louis asked Claudia how many siblings she had? And she replied with one sibling. Then it was her time and she turn to me and said truth or dare and I replied with dare and Claudia said I dare you to kiss belle. I replied with okay, belle came and sat on my lap and started kissing me than she pulled away and than decided we should have cake and it look so good to eat. They all sang happy birthday to me than everyone had cake and said happy birthday to me and left. It was just belle and I now and she handed me a present it was a cross on a neck lace and said happy birthday to me than I replied with thank you it is wonderful. Than we lay down on the couch and fell asleep.

I have to say this was the best birthday ever!!

A/N
Hey guys sorry this short but I can't believe Harry has turn 22 today he is growing up so fast. The next chapter should be longer. By they way sorry if there was mistakes I dint check through it.

Happy birthday Harry ❤️😘😽🎁🎉🎊🎊