Chapter 2

Briannas POV

"Where Are We?" I Ask

"My Place." Niall Replies My Eyes Widen And I Tence Up. He Seems To Notice. "It's Ok Im Not Gonna Try Anything." He Says Soothingly

"Thats What She Said" I Say Back. He Lets Out a Cute Irish Laugh that makes Me Smile. "Fine But You Are Taking Me Home First Thing!  AND YOU BETTER NOT TRY ANYTHING HORAN." I Call After Him. Cause He Was Already Walking To The Door. He Turned Aroung And Walked BAck To me. He Stopped When He Was Just Inches away From he. His Hight Towered Over Me. Him Being 5 7' me Being 5' 4. I Look Down. he Pulls My Chin Up.

"Do I Scare You?" He Asks "N-No"  I Say Lieing Straight Through Me Teeth. 

"Yes I Do" He Says. I look Back Down. We Walk Inside. His House Is Pretty Clean For a Guy. He Lead Me To The Bedroom. He walked Over To The Dresser and Pulls out a white Tee-Shirt He Tosses It to Me.

"Go Change In The Bathroom I Will Change Out Here" I Walk To The Bathroom. Im shaking in fear. Yes he Scares Me. His Eyes Follow Me. I Nudge The Door. I Strip And Put On The White Shirt It Comes to Cover 1/4 of My Thigh.

"You Know You Should Close The Door Completly Before Stripping Down. But Thanks For the Show. Also I Like Your Body." I Turn the The Door Wide Open and Niall Standing There Smirking. He Has Nothing But Pajama Pants on. "Really Horan" I Say. He Just Smirks.

"Call me Niall, Princess." He Says. "Ok Niall Princess" I Say Sarcasticly "DAMN Feisty I Like That. Its Attractive." I Just Roll My Eyes and Walk Past him.

He Pulls His Hand Around and Squeezes my Bum. I Jump. He Chuckles. "Babe Relax" He Is Just Inches From Me. "You're Beautiful" He Says. My Cheeks Warm. his Arms Reach Around My Waist. he Pulls Me Up. My Legs Wrap Around His Waist. We Kiss. His Hands Slid Over My Bum to Support my thighs. He Lays Me On The Bed. He Kisses My Lips Softly. Then Kisses My Forehead. He Repositioed Me So I Could Sleep. He Crawled In Next to Me.

I Was About To Fall Asleep When I Feel Arms Wrap Around Me. A Body Next To Mine, And a Warm Breath on My Neck.

I Was In A Dark Alley. I See a Figure In The Darkness. It Steps Into the Light.

My Abusive Ex. My Eyes Widen. "Oh So The Bitch Remembers Me." he Snaps. He Is SUddenly Beside Me. I Step Back. His Fist Connects To My Jaw. I Fall To The Ground He Beats Me. "NIALL. HELP NIALL!" I Scream. "Shut It You Fucker. "NIALL!!"

I Snap Awake.

"Bri Whats Wrong You Were Screaming For Me?!?" Niall Says. I Snuggle inot His Warm Chest. He Strokes My Hair. "Princess Whats Wrong.?" He Whispers. "My-My Ex He Came Back and Beat me."  I Say Between Sobs.

 "Oh My God." He Says. "I Swear I WIll NEVER Let ANYONE Hurt You Ever Agian.

We Lay Like That. For Hours. He Is Mumbling a Song. "You'll Never LOve Yourself Half as Much As I Love You, And You'll Never Treat yourself Right Darlin But I Want You Too, If I Let You Know Im Here For You Maybe You'll love Yourself Like I Live You. Oh. And I've Just let these Little Things Slip Out Of My mouth. But iT's You. It's You. Oh Its You They Add Up To and Im In Love With You. An All These Little Things."  His Voice Is Soothing Like and Angel. I soon Fall BAck asleep and Have No Nightmares.