Chapter:2

Malaysia ( POV)

I woke up with the worst headache i have ever experienced. Once I sat up and realized I wasn't in my room I began to panic soon I began to hear a chuckle. When I turned around there stood a very nice looking man that looked to be around 20 with the prettiest smile I have ever seen. Soon everything started to come back to me and all I could do was give him a questionable stare. Many questions started to flood my mind. Why me? Who are they? What did I do? Then soon I passed out overwhelmed about everything going on.

Pappy(POV)

When they got here with her I decided to put her upstairs in one of the many rooms in my mansion. While carrying her up the stairs I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was. I soon shook the thoughts from my head . This was strictly business. When I laid her down I decided to stand by the door and wait for her to get up . It didn't take long either. I started to chuckle as she began looking around the room frantically. Then she suddenly looked at me and stared for a very long time. Soon I could see the tears start to form in her eyes and she just fell out. I just left her there and went downstairs to see my boys Rico and Mink they were the ones I sent to do the job and from the looks of things they did pretty well. Now all we have to do is wait until she wakes up to finish up our plan to find her momma.

(Pappy in MM)