❀ Part 5

5 years ago

|3rd Person's POV|  

It was a fine sunny weather when a boy with an orange hair happily running across the grassy field; carrying his usual rectangular smile. Meanwhile, the two other boys laying on the field with their hands at the back of the head and gazing to the blue skies peacefully.

"Jimin! Jungkook!" The boy with an orange hair yelled, making the two sat up and looked to the running boy. He slowed in front of them and placed his hands on his knees panting heavily. The boy raised his head with a grin and proudly showed a golden spyglass to them.

"Look what I got!" Jungkook curved his lips in amazement though Jimin widen his eyes and frowned.

"Did you steal again Taehyung?" Jimin sighed as he raised one of his eyebrows.

"So what if I did?" Taehyung retorted back.

"Didn't you remember what mother told us? We shouldn't go near the humans especially the town square where the royal knights and bishops are. If you're caught and found out your identity they will execute you in death. Do you want that?" The oldest of the three warned with a stern face.

"Relax brother, I know what mother told us also, I used some spells to sneak in and the shop owner wasn't even aware I stole this." He winked and formed a rectangular shaped grin again.

Jimin rolled his eyes and said, "Whatever just stay out of trouble. Same goes to you too Kookie, don't be like this mischief–maker brother of yours."

Taehyung stuck his tongue out at him but Jimin snatched the spyglass from his hand and ran away.

"W-wait that's mine!" Taehyung was surprised and chased after him. Jungkook was left sitting in there and smiled as he watched his two older brothers playfully chasing through the fields.

Few days later, the skies were dark and gloomy as Jimin and Jungkook were quietly sitting at the couch with the books on their hands when suddenly a loud bang of a door disrupted them. Taehyung was leaning his back on the door with a pale face and wide eyes.

"What happened to you? You're sweating a lot, did the store owner chased you?" Jimin asked.

"It's much worse than that," He paused and gulped. "The royal knights and bishops are coming this way." Taehyung grinned sheepishly.

Jimin abruptly stood up and gave him a serious dead look. "How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from them! You and Jungkook, follow me!"

The two followed him upstairs and went inside their room. Thereafter, Jimin locked the door.

"What are we going to do?" Taehyung asked as he peaked through the curtains of the window. The knights and bishops were carrying torches of fire; starting to infiltrate the tower.

"I'll try to contact our brothers for some help." Jimin took a small pocket knife from the drawer and made a tiny slice to his finger. He wrote something on the mirror and whispered foreign words that cannot be comprehend by someone easily. The blood on the mirror shortly disappeared afterwards and grabbed his brothers' wrists towards the bed.

"Let's hide under here for a while." The three squirmed laying down under the bed and no one dared to speak as they silently listening to the ruckus happening downstairs. They heard loud crash and buss noise of men but then were replaced with blood-curling screams.

After few minutes of total silence, they stirred and moved out of the bed. Jimin slightly opened the door and peaked outside when a gruesome scene shocked him. The bodies of the knights and bishops were sprawled from the floor down to the staircase with twisted limbs and disturbing tears of blood from their hollowed eyes. There also stood four persons with their back facing at them looking down to the massive massacre happened. The trio neared at them and grimaced with their mouth hanging open.

"W-what happened to them? You actually did—" Jimin was cut-off when the tallest one spoke.

"Jin did kill them." He pointed with his thumb. 

"What can I do? Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon agreed to use my powers since I'm the only witch here to cast a death spell." Jin protested as he shrugged his broad shoulders.

"Why did you do that? Killing is wrong and if the others found out this incident who knows the witch hunters will get our necks next time!" His outrage didn't faze them but instead they exchanged glances.

"You don't understand Jimin, your lives were at stake and what choice do we have but to dispatch them. Besides, our blood line of witches is already notorious for its bad reputation and hated by these humans so what gives if they found out." Namjoon explained.

However, Jimin shook his head disapproving his reason. "Still it's wrong and they'll hate us much more if we continue this."

"Sorry Jimin but it's already done and you'll understand one day." Jin consoled as he placed his hand on Jimin's left shoulder. 

Jimin glowered at him and to his other older brothers too for their wicked act so, he sauntered to the nearest sprawled dead body and knelt beside him. All of his brothers were confused to his strange behavior.

"What are you doing?" Jin asked with unsettling tone. 

At that moment, Jimin dipped his finger to the streak of blood coming from the knight's face and subsequently he drew a small circle; composing of an 8 pointed star at the center with another two smaller circles at the bottom and one at top. Lastly, he scribbled unknown symbols inside the smaller circles and rambled something in foreign to himself. His brothers then were appalled when the streaks of blood started to flow back inside to their resurfaced eyes and untwisted their limbs to its right form.

Jimin stood up and watched the mortal men beginning to rise their chest and stirred with a groan. However, Jimin suddenly felt a hand landed on his shoulder again and then he found himself outside at the back of the tower, meaning he was teleported by one of his older brothers. 

He was forcefully whirled around and faced Jin, gripping on Jimin's shoulders and perturbed to what had transpired. "Tell me Jimin how did you learn that? Only the seniors and very skillful witches can do necromancy and you're not on that level yet!"

"I don't know, I learned it from a book and thought I should give it a try." Jimin replied, lowering his head.

"We need to tell this to mother! Jimin you're coming with us and you too Taehyung." Namjoon commanded.

"Why me? What did I do?" Taehyung exclaimed in surprise. 

"Don't play innocent to us. We know you did a terrible shit trouble and you have a lot explaining to do." Yoongi scolded. Taehyung gave him a pitiful pout but he ignored him.

"What about Jungkook?" Hoseok inquired, looking at the ingenuous and quiet little boy. 

Jin went to him and took something from his pocket. "Here Kookie, wear this ring and do not ever try to go out of the tower. This ring will protect you from the humans and you don't have to worry anything about getting the necessity you need to survive. I'm sorry you have to wait here alone but we'll make sure to come back for you when the time is right for you to become a full-fledged witch."

"You promise you'll all get back?" Jungkook looked to his brothers one by one; all of them gave him a soft smile and nodded assuring their return. The brothers didn't want to leave him alone especially the two other younger ones but they needed to deal with the problem soon. Therefore, his older brothers disappeared into thin air and left him alone under the dark skies. Jungkook looked down to his palm where the ring lies then he took it and gently wore the ring into his index finger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I decided their hair color in this part from the Boy in Luv era so yeah. Sorry for the slight gore scenes by the way >.<

Gladly accept any critic comments and votes.