Haelan's Notes: End of Intro 0:)

• Dedicated kay Everyone

Hi there, everyone! ^.^

Thanks for reading. Because of you, this had already reached almost half a thousand reads, even while it is still in the introduction part.

I will do my best to make the next arc better so please read comment, vote and like. 0:)

Just for everyone's note: the butterfly quote there was not made by me but was instead derived (or rather gotten directly 0:p) from Zuangzhi, a chinese philosopher that had long since passed away.

Here's some juicy teasers: Arcana Tales will have not just magic but also the famous magical beings called Espers! There will be seven of them who are as follows:

1. Bahamut = Esper of Darkness

2. Gaia = Esper of Earth and nature

3. Ramuh = Esper of Storm

4. Ifrit = Esper of Fire

5. Shiva = Esper of Water and Ice

6. Alexander = Esper of Divinity (he will first appear in the next arc, and will be a major character. :3)

7. Ultima = The Highest of all Espers, though he has no elemental affinity (he will also be a major character)

"A heart corrupted by pain... feeble and weak...

A heart of pure evil... twisted and cunning...

A multitude of hearts desiring to protect.

Let's join Princess Danaiah Arcana Lumina and Black Heart again on the real start of their journey, this time, to seek the secrets of Lumina, the Grimoire, and the mysterious Gabriel.

There will be new amazing characters, all both cool and hilarious.

And what awaits this blooming romance from a Princess and a certain vagrant? Let's all wait. <3

Next arc: Gabriel"

-Yours Truly,

Haelan Gelomic <3

A dweller of Horizae