Chapter 2 Lissana Your Alive

Lucy's POV
I don't understand why is my spirit out of my body im so confused right now. The only thing i want is for Natsu to notice that I'm here right next to him and that I can't stand seeing him cry. As he was about to stand up I came and gave him a hug which I think he could feel because he grabbed me by my shirt.
Natsu-"Who are u and why do u have Lucy's sent on u."
That's when I started crying which he could tell because tears started to roll down his arm.
Natsu- "I'm not gonna ask again so who are u imposter."
After I got out of his grip I went to get a notepad that I saw laying on the table.
Natsu its me Lucy and I'm sure u wanna know how im out of my body but I have no clue how it was possible all I know is that I'm so sad because all I see is u guys crying. So please stop crying I can't stand it anymore to see u all sad for no reason at all. Happy I want u know that I'm all right so no I will not die.
Happy- "How did u know I was thinking that Lucy."
I don't exactly know but every thought u guys have I can hear for some strange reason. Like Natsu's thinking how this is possible and Erzas thinking she's glad we can commicate in some degree and Gray's thinking that he's glad I ain't dead but he still wants to get revenge. Now your turn Happy all your thinking is that your hungry and u want fish.
Happy-"Wow your spot on Lucy. "
*smiles* thanks Happy but I have to go for now.
Natsu- "Please don't leave me again I couldn't live with myself if u left again because of me so please stay."
Natsu I'm not going anywhere I'm just going to my apartment silly Natsu.Any who Natsu wanna accompany me back to my house and eat and talk some more.
Natsu- "Sure I'd love to go to your house to eat and talk."
*smiles* alright then let's go.
As soon as I was done writing it down someone came walking in the guild doors bumping into me. I mean how rude right actually she can't see me because I'm pretty much a ghost.
Natsu's POV
I can't believe Lucy's alive I mean she isn't exactly alive but I can at least talk to her which is amazing. Just as I was about to grab Lucy's hand someone burst through the guild doors it was Lissana.
Natsu- "Lissana is that u."
Lissana-"I'm home everyone did u miss me."
That's when everybody started bursting out in tears especially me Elfman and Mirajane. We couldn't believe she was actually home it was a miracle.
Lucy's POV
I guess Natsu doesn't wanna come over right now so I'll respect that instead I'll ask Wendy. Just as I was about to walk to Wendy I felt a pain in my chest. As soon as I turned around I saw Lissana kicking me in my rib and the next time she did I screamed bloody murder. All I could see was everybody staring at me which was amazing maybe they could hear me.
Natsu- "Lucy are u OK I could hear u screaming."
Lucy- "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Natsu- "Lucy what's wrong, Lissana step away from Lucy's body your hurting her."
This time u could see my spirit going from color to nothing that's when Natsu saw me in pain and that I was bleeding all over the place.
Natsu- "*shocked*Lucy"
Mwahahahah I left u with another cliff hanger so I hope u continue reading thank u.
Natsu- "Whoa whoa whoa u mean that's it"
Lucy-"Yah when do I get to have a solid body huh"
Star-"U know what just be glad u even have a story OK,ok , let us get back to the story with no more interruptions. "
Natsu- "But..."
Star-"*glares*But what"
Natsu- "*backs away*Nothing never mind"
Star-"That's what I thought"
As I was saying please continue to read OK thanks