In which she rings

On returning back to my parents house one night calling in for dinner after work , I was told by my mom that someone had rang asking for me .  

I hadn't stopped thinking about her since I met her on New Years Eve and our game of tonsil tennis .  

Mmmm naughty thoughts had been in my mind since that night about her.  

I came home once or twice a week as I did a bit of house sitting you see as well as work .  

People would ring me if they were going on holiday or away on business and I would go and live in there house while they were away , added security and great for insurance cover purposes .  

They weren't your normal house's I looked after .

Oh they were very nice let me tell you .

Houses in the country and the nearest neighbour's over half a mile away .

Car's insured for me and credit cards issued for food and petrol was all I asked for .  

I never took advantage of my trust they put in me so word got round and I hardly was a home going from one house to the nxt sometimes in one place for a couple of months .

Well my mom said she rang but didn't leave a number - oh shit shit shit I thought to myself thinking of the next match of tonsil tennis I had bn longing and hoping for .  

Well I remembered she told me in her intoxicated state that night ( it was New Years Eve - remember ) where she worked . I decided that at least she had the guts to ring me sooooo she at least wanted to see me again and rightly so I might add and hopefully we could carry on where we had left off .

Well that's what I did the next day . I called her work place and spoke to a woman who said she had been telling her about that night and that she had meet someone really really nice - oh yes that's me down to a 't' I chuckled to myself . She gave me her phone no and told me she was sure she would want me to have it , Sooooo I rang and we talked for a while . While we were talking i heard a child's voice in the background say " Mam " . Well after hearing that we  arranged a date and a place where i would pick her up .

Any body like this rubbish ????????  

Just kidding , it does get better - I hope so .  

Thank you for getting this far with me .

Please tell me what u think .