A Tease

Asher's POV:

We're here all alone. I smirk at her. Her beautiful blue eyes go big. Hmm.... I sit up. Then begin slowly walking towards her. She is slowly backing up. Her back then hits the door. I come face to face with her. She is breathing heavily. I can't believe she is so short. I tower over her. She is such a bad ass yet I can so easily intimidate her. I bring my head down by her ear then I reach over and lock the door.

Victoria's POV:

Click... Shit he just locked the door. He then pulls his head back a little. He looks at me from the side. A smirk is plastered on his face. What is he thinking? He then leans down to my level now directly in front of me his nose touching mine. And his forehead against mine. His lips scoot closer to mine. "Do I intimidate you?" He questioned smirking. I gulp realizing his lips grazed mine when he was talking.

He grabs my waist swiftly and I instantly wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me over and sits on the edge of the bed. He let's go of my waist. I get up and turn to walk away. But he pulls me down so I'm sitting on his lap.

We sit there silently for an hour. He is like a confused cat. Now that he has caught his mouse he doesn't know what to do with it. But in this case he is confused whether to screw it, or let it free. But he is crazy if he thinks I'm that easy.

I feel my hair pulled to the side. And the cold her hits my skin. Then I feel hot breathing over the area. I tense up. I feel him smirk. He then backs up. Damn it! He is being such a tease. Well two can play that game. I move my hips from side to side. Though I know it was turning him on. I hear him softly groan. I smirk at this. My shirt rises slightly. I feel his skin touch mine. He tries to hold me still. I stop when his hands pick me up, and roll me so I'm on my back. He hovers over me I feel his breathe. His lips gently graze mine. He is driving me crazy. "You'd like if I kissed you, wouldn't you?" He said teasingly though I know he knows I would. He then stands up and walks away. Out of frustration I stand up and yell "You're such a tease!" He starts walking towards me and smirks "So are you princess." He said. Can't he just stick with one nickname. "Asshole." I mumble. "But you're the one who started it." He said. "Actually you're the one who started it, I'm just better at it." I said. "Wanna find out?" He questioned.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Author's note: you all probably wanted them to kiss. Haha lol I totally left you all with a cliff hanger. So anyways shout out to shortgal02 for being supportive and writing an awesome book. And another shout out to BeckyCalifornia10 for reading all my books and putting me in hers. So smiles till the next chapter :D