Challenge Accepted...

Victoria's POV:

Want to find out? Really? "Try me," I state. I'm not afraid to step up to a challenge. I can leave him high and dry.

He steps closer. Well trying to intimidate me again. Hmm... I smirk. Accepting the challenge I step closer to him. He smirks at this. He walks towards me. When he is about a foot away from me, I put my hand out to stop him from walking any closer. I then put both hands on his chest and as I step forward I push him...hard. He stumbles back. This makes him smirk. I walk towards him. He grabs my hips and pulls me forward. We're now chest to chest. Our foreheads are touching. And our noses are side by side. His lips barely graze mine again. His hands that are on my hips slide down. Down so far he wraps his hands around my thighs ands lifts. I'm hoisted up and I Instinctively wrap my legs around him. He crushes me against the wall. He let's go of my legs. I can't move his weight keeps me there. His hands grab mine and entwine our fingers together. He pulls my hands above my head. Our foreheads touch again. I feel his hot breathe. His lips get closer to mine. I can't take it anymore. I close the space in between our lips. I crash my lips into his. He instantly responds and deepens it. Our lips are slowly moving against each other.

He then backs up. We breath heavily. He then crashed his lips into mine again. This time it's rough and hungry-like. He then randomly shoved his tongue into my mouth. What an asshole. He let's go of my hands and I drop them against his chest. He begins kneading at my breasts. I let it go on for a few more moments.

I feel his hardening member through our clothes. Woah... Woah... Wooooooah... If he thinks we're gonna have sex he is crazy. Okay so I may be awesome and stuff but... I'm a virgin. And he is obviously not. I want to be pure till I marry. And there is no way in hell I'll ever marry this tease. Well this is a competition for who's a better tease. He lost thought of that for pleasure. I have an idea. And that's NEVER good.

I push him. He falls on my bed with his knees hanging off the edge. I walk towards him. I then climb on top of him and straddle him. "I'm gonna give you the time of your life," I whisper seductively in his ear. He sits up and takes his shirt off. He tries to kiss me again but I shove him down before he can connect our lips. I trace my finger down his chest and his stomach. I then undo the button to his pants. Shit... As soon as I unbutton it I haven't seen 'one' before. I take a deep breathe then unzip them. I pull his pants down. Then I pull his boxers off. Zing.... It's pops right up. Its size is intimidating. I gulp.

I stand up quickly and grab his clothes. I run. I unlock the door, then begin running down the hallway leaving the door open for passersby to see. Once I get to the end of the hallway I lean against the wall. He shouldn't have any change of clothes considering they only gave us our first day outfits, sleeping clothes for last night, and clothes for today. And his clothes he's worn were already put in the laundry chute. Which is deeeeeeep. Hmm... I win. And B.T.W. His curtains match his drapes. :D

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Author's note: I cranked this out. I'm exhausted. Enjoy :D