Morning*

*I want to try something new. This is going to be in Michael's POV and if you guys like it, let me know and I'll do more.*

The bright glint of sun that seeps through the blinds of the hotel awakens me. I stretch my arms up and yawn while turning my head the look at the beautiful girl beside me. She sleeps peacefully on the pillow next to me, her hair up in a messy pony tail as soft snores leave her lips. Her eyes move under her closed eyelids and I begin to wonder what she's dreaming about. The puffy white bed sheets cover her naked body, her upper chest and shoulders exposed. Last night was the first night we spent together in over 9 months, and I missed her so much. Seeing her come off the plane dressed in comfortable clothing, her eyes looking tired, but the smile when she seen me overcast her tired eyes. When my arms finally got to touch her after so long, I couldn't help but squeeze her tightly and lift her up. Her giggle that I love so much erupted next to my ear, her lips placing themselves against the skin next to my ear, causing goosebumps to rise on the back of my neck.

I placed her down onto her feet again, her arms wrapped around my body as she buried her head into my jumper. I rubbed her back as I rested my chin atop her head, the smile never leaving my lips.

"God, I missed you so much." She mumbled against me, and I placed my hands onto her shoulders and pushed her back away from me so I could see her pretty face. She's just as breathtaking as I remembered.

"I missed you, too." I leaned down and placed a small soft kiss onto her lips. When I pulled away, her eyes were still closed, her lips perked. She wanted more, but we were in a busy airport and I obviously had something planned for the night. What kind of guy that has a girlfriend like my own doesn't plan something for her after not seeing her for nearly a year? No guy.

We walked around the city until around 8PM when we decided to head to the hotel I'm staying at. And the rest of the night was spent in complete bliss.

Her eyes flutter open as I reached over to brush a strand of hair away from her face. She smiles warmly up at me, and yawns. "Morning." her voice is slighty groggy, but it's cute.

"Morning, babe." I say, placing my lips against hers softly. Her hands firmly keep my face in place. She whines as I pull apart, her head falling dramatically onto the pillow.

"Why do you always do that." She whines again, before rolling over and sitting up on the bed. Her bare back comes to view and I rake my eyes over her silky skin, adoring ever inch of what I can see. Her hands hold the covers firmly against her chest as she stands from the bed, wrapping the material around her naked body. I sit on the bed exposed to her, but I'm not really fussed.

"Come back to bed." I say as she bends down into her bag and takes out her phone, reading through her texts most likely. She doesn't respond to me as she types on her phone, so I stand up from the bed and walk up behind her, startling her as I wrap my arms around her tummy from behind.

"Baby," I blow cold air into her ear before placing a tender kiss on her lobe. She shivers beneath my touch and drops her phone back into her bag before turning around. Her hands land on my hips, her thumbs rubbing the skin there. She leans up and places her lips back onto mine, and I step back letting the bed covers fall in a heap at our feet. I lead her back toward the bed, gently pushing her down, and climbing on top of her and finding her lips once more.

Her hands roam my back and shoulders, her nails gently scratching at my skin whenever I bite down on her bottom lip.

I could feel my cock harden as the kiss deepened, every time she wiggled her sexy body beneath me, I could feel my dick twitch. I needed her.

I place me hands at each side of her head, leaning up to look at the beauty that lays under me. She stares at me and I can see in her eyes, the little glint telling me that she wants me to do something.

She suddenly takes control, by placing her hand between our bodies and trailing her hand down to my dick, her fingers wrapping around me. A low moan erupts from my throat as her hand strokes me slowly before running my tip up and down her wet slit. Her mouth opens as she lets go of my dick, letting me know it's time to push in. Her eyes close as I slowly continue to inch myself deeper into her, her hands wrapping around the back of my neck as her fingers play with my hair.

I slowly pull out and push back in, a moan leaving her plump lips. This is my favourite site. Seeing the once innocent girl I once knew moan out my name whenever we have sex. The sound is music to my ears.

I keep things slow, not wanting to rush at all. I want to spend this time with her as long as possible.

I lean back to her, placing my lips at the side of hers. "I love you so much." I breath out, placing my forehead against hers as I stare into her eyes.

"I love you." She mumbles, licking her lips before placing a kiss to my lips.

My hips continue to rock back or forth, my dick stretching her walls with each thrust. She clenches her walls around me and a moan slips past my lips.

"Fuck. Do that again." She clenches her walls around me again, and I begin to feel myself reaching my high.

I pick up the pace just a tad, and my hand trails down to where our bodies connect. I start to rub her clit slowly, causing moans to leave her mouth.

"Michael." She moans my name out, and just as usual I feel myself about to let go. She has that affect on me.

Her body starts to shake, her toes curling, fingers digging into my shoulder blades. She moans out profanities followed by my name as she comes. Straight after I let go, hot spurts of my come landing inside of her.

I pull out, a sharp breath leaving her lips as I land beside her, our breaths heavy. I look over to her and repeatedly say 'i love this girl' in my head. Because damn, I really fucking love this girl.