Morning After

The room was very quiet, maybe too quiet when I woke up, but it wasn’t in the comfort of my own home which really confused me. I slowly took in my surroundings before I realised that I had a fairly toned arm around my waist, it was Sauli’s arm. I know nothing went on last night, we had a lot to drink but we certainly didn’t do anything. He really had a hold of me which in a way was sweet but when you’ve just woken up and need to go to the toilet, it can be quite a struggle.

After I accepted that I wasn’t going to escape this death grip, I gently turned onto my side and took my phone from my pocket. 3 new messages it read, I opened the first one which was from Tommy, no surprise there. Hey man, how’s the party? I brushed past that message and opened the second one Adam, what you and mr pretty up to? Oh Tommy. Third and final message I’ll just assume you’re having a good time but don’t have too much fun ;) Jesus! This man! I heard Sauli stir a little in his sleep, I wasn’t going to reply to Tommy just yet, as bad as it sounds, and he could wait. I gave it one last attempt to free myself from him, I got him off of me but he woke up the instant I got up off the floor.

“Adam?” he stared into my eyes “uh…yeah?” why was I so nervous? I can’t let it show.  “Adam you can speak, you know, I’m not going to bite” oh god, what do I say? I don’t want to be an idiot and say I need to go but I know if I don’t do something now, I’ll probably fall to the floor and die ok so maybe that’s exaggerating a little “I just needed to go to the toilet” I said with what air was left in my lungs, again – why was I so nervous?

 Sauli has a grin on his face, why did he have a grin on his face? “Oh I see, well I’m sure you still know where it is” he then winked at me. I knew what he was talking about and he knew I did and he loved every second of it. “I’m sure I do thanks” I smiled then walked off.

 I finished up in the toilet, only to find Sauli in front of the door smiling, I jumped a little because lets be real for a minute obviously you’re going to be scared if someone was outside the door without you knowing.

 “Hey, you wouldn’t mind if I left early would you?” why was I asking this? It’s not like he’s going to keep me hostage if he said no. “Yes of course you can no need to ask. I’ll see you tonight anyway” “do you want me to walk you back home?” he asked.

 I was so distracted last night; I completely forgot about our “date” “yes, yes I will. This is why I need to go home, thank you for offering to take me back” “its no problem at all”  He smiled at me. “You wouldn’t mind if I left right now would you? I know its only 8 a.m. but this face don’t come cheap” hopefully that was taken as a joke.

 “Adam, you face is fine with or without the makeup” I stared at him almost in disbelief “infact, I prefer the non-makeup look” did I just hear him right? Am I in a never ending dream or something? I could get used to the compliments though. “Thanks, I appreciate it; maybe I won’t wear any later”

That was a lie. Im going to have to put some on just so I feel ‘presentable’ for him.

“Welcome” there’s that smile again! He’s going to kill me soon.

 “So erm...Should we get going?”  “Yes of course, let me grab my keys and shoes then we’ll get going” As Sauli walked off, I let out a breathe I didn’t know I was even holding even though I was talking normally to him…well, almost normally.

 Yes! I’ve got it bad for him! Don’t remind me.

 Sauli came back “hey Adam, you forgot your phone. Oh and you got a text from Tommy just as I picked it up” of course it was Tommy again. That man needs to know every bit of detail even if he’s not interested.

 “Oh thank you. Yeah, he just wanted to borrow something from me and I said I would text him back but I guess I forgot.” He passed the phone over to me and we started walking to the front door.

 “OH MY GOD it’s so cold!” I looked over to see Sauli in just a shirt and trousers, no wonder he was freezing. “You went out like that in the middle of January?” I laughed. “Here, take my jacket” I took it off and placed it over his shoulders. “Thank you, it’s so warm” the smile on his face was beyond adorable “you’re welcome.”

 We got to my front door, said our goodbyes and then I went inside.

 Ok Adam! Time to prepare.

Ready. Set. Go!

hey guys i hope you enjoy this, i tried my best. sorry it's been so long. follow me on twitter if you aren't already @LaurenTweetzzz luv ya!!