The Airport Chapter Three-Amelia's POV

So we arrived at the airport and I wasn't really excited. Because that meant we were one step closer to going to the stupid town in the middle of nowhere. But whatever hopefully I can find something that can hold my interest be that something is boys.
Hey did you hear anything I just said my sister Christina asked me. What, did you say something I asked her. "No I didn't say anything that's why I just asked you if you heard what I asked you",she said while rolling her eyes. Jeez dang I'm sorry you don't need to get an attitude I'm coming with you on this trip so you should be thankful.
"Yes I am so thankful that my marvelous sister decided to come with me on this trip and grace me with her presence." I swear my sister pisses me off so much I just say one thing and she has to have an attitude about it. So then me and my sister started walking to go out our bags up.
But then I noticed something my legs were starting to get tired and I did not like that feeling. So I started scouting the area to see if I could see those old people cart thingies so that I could jump in and ride on them.
So when I was finally done searching I found one and it was going to pass me . I told my sister that I would meet her at the luggage place. She looked at me like what the hell was I talking about but then I told her she would see. When the car thing passed me I jumped on the back with my luggage and all you heard  was my sister yelling my name.
The funny part was the old lady next to me who was looking at me and shaking her head and muttering kids these days. I just smiled at her and I was like yeah I know right. I continued talking and said I'm just an old women who is trapped in a teenager's body because I did something really evil. I think I started freaking her out cause she then told the guy driving the thing to stop and she got off. All of a sudden I heard hotlinebling playing and I knew that was my ring tone and the only person who would want to call me right now is my dear sister. "Amelia I am already at the baggage area where are you I swear if you do any more dumb stuff and you get kicked out of this airport I will kill you." Oh relax I don't even do lots of stupid stuff a lot .
"Well whatever I don't care about anything you do as long as your ass is here I'm fine." Ok copy that I will be there when I get there.
When I was in the back of the car thing I was receiving lots of weird looks from people. I didn't care at least I was getting some attention from people. But the attention I cared most about was from those group of hot guys who were standing there.
When I saw that the car was going back I told the driver that I was going to get off at the upcoming stop. When he was getting near the stop.
I started thinking about a plan that I should do to make those guys notice me more. So the driver stopped and I got off the car and started walking towards the group of guys.
The one closest to me was the one who noticed me first. But I didn't mind since he was so hot. When I came closer to him he had really pretty green eyes and his black hair looked amazing. Then he turned more and I saw that he had piercings and tats I almost died.
"Oh hey do you know where the baggage claim is?" I asked the hot guy. " Um yeah if you continue going straight you would find it . There's even a sign above your head that tells you where it is. "  Really I didn't notice the sign , I mean it's right above my head and all but who even looks up anymore, I said. The guy and his friends looked at me weird and he said, " um I feel like any normal person would look up."

Well I'm normal and I don't look up so you are wrong about that. Omg what is wrong with me here i am talking to a hot guy about how how people don't even look up like what he must think that there is something very wrong with me. Ugh I should have just fallen on purpose so that he could just pick me up or catch me .  " Hey excuse me did you just hear anything that I just said ."
When I stopped talking to my self I realized that he must have been talking to me because he just kept on staring at me with those beautiful green eyes. Dang they were even greener in person.
Oh did you say something because I didn't hear you.  Yeah I did , I was asking you that didn't you have to go to the baggage claim. Crap I almost forgot about that my sister is there and she must be worried about me. Of course right when I had to say sister she called me right then. I swear that girl must have magical powers to know when someone says her name. I knew that right when I picked up the phone she would just start yelling at me so I chose to ignore it. " won't you pick the phone up the guy said. Nah I'm good it's just my annoying older sister calling it's nothing important.

"Well you should hurry up and go to the baggage claim then. Or else you will miss your flight. He said."
"Actually it would be great to miss my flight since I don't even want to go to the place anyways." I said to him
As he opened his mouth to respond back to me I heard a loud voice say "Amelia what are you doing". I knew that voice belonged to Christina. Dang of course she had to come now of all times to interrupt me of talking to this good looking guy.