The Trip- Chapter Two- Christina's POV

" Amelia wake your ass up now !." " Give me two minutes and then I will wake up. " No cause I know how you are two minutes for you is actually two hours. " Dang Christina I haven't even stepped out of my bed and you are already getting on my head.. Oh my gosh my little sister can be such a pain sometimes. I told her to sleep early but of course she didn't listen to me.

She had to be staying up all night watching Netflix. I'm not going to argue with her I am going to try to have a peaceful day today with no troubles. "Ok whatever just get up and get ready please." Oh my gosh is the world ending because Christina Vernon has never been nice to me like this before."

" Shut up and get ready before my other side comes back. " I don't want that side to come back if it does I won't be able to have as much pancakes as I want.. I swear that girl Amelia she eats too much but she never gets fat. Which is so unfair, that when I try to eat a lot I gain lots of weight.

Well now I have to put on my clothes, grab something to eat and then start the car. So then I went to my room got my clothes from my closet. Then put some cute booty shorts, a tank top, and a plaid shirt on. " Christina I can't find my favorite shirt anywhere!" You have so many shirts just pick a random one."

You know I can't just pick a random shirt. I then have to change my whole outfit." Oh well its not going to kill you if you don't match once in your life." We have to go to the airport soon so hurry up!" So then I went to the kitchen to go make some pancakes and eggs. Hmm what pancakes does she even like again. Oh yeah she likes blueberry pancakes I can't believe I forgot that.
I started preparing the pancakes and when I was done preparing it I went to the egg making. I looked over at the time and it was 3am and we needed to be by the airport by 7:30am. I swear if I go up these stairs and she is still not done I will kill her. When I went up the stairs what I saw next was a surprise.
Amelia had changed her clothes and she had even packed her bags without me doing it for her. I just stood there with my mouth hanging open. "What Amelia is that really you are you sure you did those by yourself." She just stood across from me glaring at me.
"Oh shut up when I want to I can actually do stuff you know,jeez,she said." I know but those acts are rare and when it happens it is a miracle. "Whatever, then she went downstairs to go get some food. Hmm why do I feel like something is up. I will just keep an eye out just to make sure she doesn't do any thing stupid and embarrass me.
When we both finished eating I told her to get her bags because we are going to the airport now. So I went to my car to start and when I was walking I grabbed my bags and keys then I yelled at Amelia to not forget to close the door and lock it. "Okay I won't forget to do it she yelled back at me. Then she hopped in the car and we drive off to the airport and please please please don't make anything happen to us.