2. Why do u have to go

India in the media

India POV
8:06

I woke up to the sound of my phone I got out of Corey's grip and answered my phone.

India: Hello?

Amy ( Manager): India we need u to do a photo shot now come in whatever we have the clothes here.

India: alright I'll be there in 30 minutes

I hung up the phone and woke up Corey. " What u need bae" he said opening his eyes. " I gotta go to work can u watch Leah" I said getting out of bed. " Sorry boo but I can't I gotta do a interview today at 2:00 then I gotta hit the studio" he said closing his eyes. " ok.... I'll take her to my brothers house" I said walking in the bathroom stripping out of my clothes I took a 15 minute shower and got out I put on my black lace Vitoria secret underwear, and matching bra set, Nike hoodie,Nike sweatpants, Nike socks, and my Nike slides I put my hair in a messy bun, and walked in Leah room. I grabbed her bag and packed her stuff I grabbed my phone and picked her up carrying her out the house I locked the front door and put her in the car the I hopped in.

*************************************

I knocked on my brother door. As he opened it rubbing his eyes. "Can u watch Leah today while I'm at work" I said tapping my foot. He took her out my arm and grabbed her bag. I got back in the car and made my way to the modeling building. When I pulled up I grabbed my purse and got out the car locking the doors I walked in the building signing in. I walked up the stairs to the 2nd floor as I saw amy typing away on her computer.

Amy: ok I'm gonna need u too go in your dressing room and the people will help u get dressed and they will do your make up and hair and stuff so hurry money is time.

I walked into the room as they put on me a long light blue dress, white pumps, white pearl earrings, white pearl necklace. They did my make up and put my hair in bouncy  curls. I walked out of my dressing room and walked in front of the white screen. I stand there and started posing as cameras flashed everywhere.

Corey POV
I woke up and took a shower and laid back down and went back to sleep.

Nick POV
I know that punk ass nigga Corey yeah I know he ain't got nothing to do today he just don't want to watch Leah so he make me watch her well nigga I ain't no baby sitter. " Uncle Nwick where diamond"  she said climbing onto my lap. " She with her mamma" I said. "ohh well where uncle Jay Jay" she said smiling. " in his room go talk to him" I said as she ran up the stairs.

Leah POV

I walked into uncle Jay Jay room and he was sleep so so so so I I jumped on his back as he jumped out the bed and picked me up and swung me around in circles. " Put me downnnn I wined. " nope he said. " UNCLE NWCK" is yelled. He came up the stairs " what???" He said.  " Uncle Jay Jay won't put me down" I said pouting. Nick jumped onto Jayden and stared play fighting as I sat on the bed and watched.

?: so y'all teaching my daughter how to fight ???

Jayden: u scared the shit out of me

Nick: Same

Me: Mwommy

India POV

I picked up Leah and kissed her cheek " hey sweetie pie u have fun" I asked smiling. " yweah but Uncle Jay Jay fight me" she said pouting. " But uncle nick tore his ass up" nick yelled. I laughed " Aight y'all me and Leah leaving" I said grabbed Leah stuff walking out the front door.
*************************************

India POV

I unlocked the door and walked in the house and say Leah on the sofa. " We hwome Corey" Leah said. It piss Corey off that Leah won't call him her dad but he gonna have to deal she call her real dad daddy. Corey came down the steps with a suitcase and dressed.

"Where are you going"

" I'm gotta go on tour for 6 months" he said frowning.

" how come u never brought this up" I said sighing

" cause I just fond out today" he said

" Why u alway lweing" Leah folding her arms. I chuckled

Corey kissed Leah forehead and kissed my lips " bye y'all love y'all" he said walking out the door. ....... Really

***********************************
That night

Leah was sleep in her room while I was sitting in the living room watching tv. I walked upstairs and stripped out my clothes hopping into the shower. I got out 25 minutes later and put on a red sports bra, black leggings, and my red Nike socks. I put my hair in a neat bun heard a knock at the door. I walked downstairs and answered the door and then he was there..........

JORDAN???