one

"kassey!" my best friend, katie, yelled. i grabbed my jacket pulling it on and run downstairs. "okay, okay, i'm coming." katie and i walked out of the house and i pulled out my keys. "no, let's walk," katie says. "it's perfect out today." i put them back in my pocket and started walking down the street with katie. it was 75 degrees and sunny. a perfect day to walk around in los angeles. we start to head downtown and look around, trying to decide what to do today. katie checks her texts and looks up. "hey, i just got a message from ashton. twenty one pilots is doing an album signing at hot topic in an hour. she's already close to the front of the line. we should try to get in." she says. "fine, fine. i hate going to hot topic." i respond. she giggles. "but its twenty one pilots! it's my favorite band. we have to go!!!" i chuckle softly and smile. "fine."
we start to head toward the store. i wasn't really a big twenty one pilots fan, but i knew a few songs. we get there five minutes later and see the line is huge. it stretches around the block. "kat," i say. "we're never gonna get in. we might as well go do something else and try to get meet and greet tickets some other time." she looks up at me pouting. i smile and grab her wrist, pulling her to the end of the line.
an hour later, we are finally 5 people from the front. katie is practically shaking. typical fangirl, i think, giggling. a woman who looks about 25, the same age as me, steps out. "i'm sorry, guys. that's it for today." katie groans and steps out of the line, frowning. i follow her. "hey," i say. "cheer up. at least we're going to the concert tomorrow. you have a chance of meeting them then." she cheers up a little. "you're right." "let's go get some ice cream and shop."
katie and i start walking around the back of the building, taking the shortcut we always took. as we walk around the back of the building, i see tyler. katie lights up, squeals, and covers her mouth realizing what she just did. tyler looks up and chuckles a bit. "hey," he says. katie grins and runs over to him. i follow her and smile as she talks to him. i go over and stand against a wall as she talks. after a few minutes, i hear someone walk out. i look up to see a guy with bright red hair and a snapback on. he walks out, looking down at his phone. after a second i recognize him as the drummer of this band, but i couldn't think of his name. he walks out towards tyler, still looking at his phone. he turns it off and shoves it in his back pocket. katie giggles and starts talking to him, too. i pick up from listening to their conversation that his name is josh. after a couple of minutes, he looks over at me, staring for a second, but i look up and he catches himself. i giggle softly and he blushes, looking back at katie. "we should get going," tyler says. katie hugs them and i walk over smiling at tyler then at josh. "we're gonna be at the concert tomorrow!" katie exclaims. josh smiles and looks over at me then down biting his lip. tyler sees and chuckles. "maybe we'll see you then," josh says. katie hugs them again. i hug tyler, then put out my arms as josh comes in for a hug. i blush as i pull away and he lingers for a second. he smiles and we all say goodbye. they start walking and katie ties her shoe, so i wait. as i wait you look over at josh, thinking. i think i like him.. but i'm probably just startstruck. he looks back as he starts to get into the car and waves. i smile and wave back. maybe tomorrow I'll see him again . .

CHAPTER 2 COMING SOON! please send this to your friends and leave suggestions and comments.