Author's Note

Hello, it's me (again :D) I keep on rereading your comments and I feel bad for having been too busy to reply. So I'm just going to leave this here. (This is kinda long sorry.)

1. Thank you so much for supporting and inspiring me with this book. You guys are the best. Thank you thank you thank you! ♡♡♡

2. Yes, I'm a Filipino-Chinese. I live in the Philippines, specifically in Cebu (that's in Central Visayas, mga kababayan!)

3. I was watching Carrie when I wrote chapter 16.

4. I was always busy so I'm sorry if I have not replied to your comments and PM's. Forgive me I feel bad T^T (especially last month because I didn't know where to study next year for senior high and I had A LOT of trouble deciding.)

5. I'm a girl.

6. People in the real world don't know I have life in Wattpad.

7. I'm one of the first students to ever experience Grades 11 and 12. Philippines is the last country in Asia with the 10-year pre-university cycle (that meant we had nursery, kindergarten 1-2, then Grades 1-6 for elementary, then we had 1st year high school to 4th year high school, before we could go to college). After 6th grade, our batch was called 'grade 7' instead of the usual '1st year', so I guess that's when it started.

But it's kind of a good thing (in my opinion. Many of my classmates have complaints with the additional two years XD), because the program is a recognized standard for students and professionals globally. And I want to know more about this 12-year program. Please feel free to compare and share, I would appreciate that very much. :D

I've been thinking about it for months now, and I want to write another Marcelee book where they are in high school. I already have a plot and I think It'd be difficult for me to write about it when I lack the knowledge about the new high school. So thank you very much for taking your time to read up to this part.

8. I never expected this book to reach up to a thousand votes. You guys are such amazing humans. I LOVE YOU ALL ♡♡♡♡♡