Chapter 20 part 1

(MARSHALL'S POV)

Marceline smiles as she opens the door.

"You're here!" She says excitedly as she hugs me. "And you brought strawberries." She continues as she pulls away, her eyes on the plastic bag of fresh red strawberries I am holding.

"Anything for you, my queen." I say with a smile as I pinch her chin softly. "Oh, you." She laughs a little, the laugh that made me fall in love with her, and she goes on inside. I follow her.

We fly to her living room and she sits down the couch. I go ahead to her kitchen and place the strawberries in a bowl.

As I come back to her living room, she is going through the CD's I brought.

"So, what are we watching?" She asks as she looks at the CD's. I sit on the couch with her.

"I rented 5 movies from a store in Aaa. What do you want to watch first?" I ask.

"Just pick any." She replies, sucking the color off the strawberry. I randomly pick and put the movie on. I float back to sit in the couch and Marceline lays her head on my chest. "I don't care what we do, I just want to spend time with you." She says. That gives a smile on my face. I stroke her hair and kiss her head.

(A few hours later...)

The room is dark, except for the movie going on.

I am now lying on my back on the couch, and Marceline lies on top, facing me. I lay my head on the small pillow placed against the arm of the couch. Marceline lays her head on my chest, her hands freely placed on top of my chest as well. I place my hands around her waist.

Not much words were uttered. We just silently watch the movie. The bowl that was once full of berries is now full of enervated ones.

I realize Marceline is asleep. I hug her tight, but still making sure she won't wake up.

I'm not even paying attention to the movie anymore. I just stare at Marceline. My girl is so beautiful. Today is actually our 10th month of being together. And doing nothing, like right now, as long as I'm with her, makes my day. I love her so much.

And I love her, not for the way she dances with my angel, but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Guys, for your info, this story is NOT over. It makes me happy that you're happy and Marshall and Marcy are happy. There's no way I'm ending this now. :)

And and, just imagine Marshall as a dad! Bae♡

Anyway, just to let you know, in this chapter, Marshall is going to tell about how he and Marceline became official. Story time! :D

Love you guys, xoxo♡