Chapter 8 Getting to Know Each Other More

Thank God it was lunch the three classes before were so boring. Like every other student , I have the fair share of sitting through a boring class where students fight to stay awake. Where the teacher intentionally makes students wretched. Sometimes I wonder why do we even need certain subjects like Music, unless your going to be a musican what's the sense in even taking it right?

I stood in the line of the cafeteria and looked at the different foods trying to determine what I wanted. I decided to get fries, a hotdog, Skittles for a snack and a coke. Unlike some girls I knew I wasn't worried about my weight because every now and then I excerise a little, not so much these days though. I had to add that to my to do list for sure. I pay for my food and looked for a table to sit at, unfortunately I didn't see Khole. She probably was around I would find her eventually. 

I walked around the cafeteria in search of a table and found an empty one in the centre of the cafeteria. Thankfully there weren't many kids in here yet because the bell just rang and most kids take their time to get to the cafeteria as I observed yesterday. I started to eat my hotdog and then heard footsteps approaching me from behind. I felt someone wrap their hands around me and kissed my cheek gently, I smiled knowing it was Jordon behind me. 

"Hey Jordy." I say as he takes a seat next to me.

"Hey babe." he smiled. I was starting to like that nickname he gave me, if he calls me babe I wonder what he calls Michael? "What are you thinking in that pretty little head of yours?" he grinned.

I glanced at him "Stuff." I grinned back at him.

"Stuff like?" he asked curiously.

"Hey Jordon!" I head someone yell, it was Michael. How did I know that? Beats me maybe I had a photographic memory of faces. Jordy signals him to come to our table. As he walked to out table I couldn't help but observe him.  He is cute I have to say: he is tall probably about 6'1, has expressive light blue eyes that twinkle in the sun light, he has dark brown hair with light brown highlights almost looked like a Justin Bieber hair cut, no wonder Jordy likes him. He had an overall cute look to him. His body was full on muscular, he wore: a white mucle tee with a teal heathered hooded vest over it,  a long black denim jeans and a black converse to finish off the look.  When he moved the muscles in his arms flex making any girl in the room melt and he had a winning smile that any actor would die for.

He stopped infront of the table "Who is your friend JJ?" he looked at me and smiled with perfectly white teeth, I returned the favor.

"I'm Samantha Johnson, why don't you have a seat." I offered.

"Thank you, oh so your the Sammy JJ was talking about yesterday," his lips turned upwards into a smile. 

 I smiled "He did?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah he did, well I'm Michael but you can call me Mikey." he grinned.

"Nice to meet you." I offered him my hand and he returned the gesture.

"Like wise." he said taking back his hand.

I looked next to me to Jordon "Why so quiet Jordy?" I touched his shoulder concerned a little.

"You two only got to know each other for two minute and I can already see you shopping at the mall in the bra section."  he chuckled and folded his arms. It was only then I realized he didn't have lunch with him.

I giggled "Sorry not into the whole shopping thing. By the way, where is your lunch Jordy?"  

Mikey's mouth feel open, "You don't like shopping?" he asked and took a bite of his sandwich.

I shock my head "I don't mind going but if I go no pink." I warned.

"We should go sometime." Mikey said anxiously, from the corner of my eyes I see Jordy rolled his eyes. We chatted a little more getting to know each other and I have to say the more I talked to Mikey the more I liked his company. He's so sweet to me I can't help but smile. Every now and then he would quickly glance at Jordy to see what he was doing. His eyes were so amazing and full of wonder it reminded me of Jake's eyes. What did I just say that? Saying Jake's name makes me remember earlier on today at the lockers, he looked like he would explode. Maybe he liked me but how could he, he only knew me for a day right?