Chapter 6

Stupid Cupid

Taehyung's POV

I wake up from my bed and proceed to my room's bathroom to take a bath.
After that I proceed downstairs to eat breakfast. I saw mom talking through the phone, I think it's some sort of business again. She immedietly hang up when she saw me..

"Oh you're already awake, good morning sweety!~" Mom greeted me. I smiled at her then sit to eat breakfast.

"Taehyungie~ let's go shopping today! It's saturday so we can hangout and spend time together .."Mom suggested. I don't want to dissapoint my Mom but im not in the mood of going out..

"Mom, im not in the mood of going out or bonding right now.." I said then continue eating breakfast. Mom pouted.

"But son, I missed you so much, this morning is my free time , and this afternoon i'll be busy again, please.." Mom begged me but it's still a no.

"Please Son!! I really wanted to be with my son right now!" Mom said still begging me. I have no choice but to agree since she was begging me for almost 15 minutes.. I nod my head and she squel. Childish?

"Oh thank you son!"

∞∞∞

We are at the mall, in the ladies section.. aissh! So awkward.. The salesladies were all looking at me and smiling like idiots.. I didn't mind them anyways..

"Son, I am finished buying my clothes.. Let's buy you some okay?" Mom said and I just nod as response..

Irene's POV

Me and Arin are here at the living room sitting doing nothing.. Im so bored right now.. Suddenly, my phone buzzed and it's a call from Bogum..^^

"Anyeong, Joohyun-ah, can we hangout today?" He asked.. hmmm..

"Like a date?" I said. Wait, what did I just said? O.O

"What? NO! I mean can we have some 'bonding'? At the mall?" He rephrased. Ohh...I thought we'll having a date :3

"Kure! " I quickly agreed.

"Kamsa~ bye!!" He said then hang up

"Unnie! I'll be at Yeri's place today! It's just 7 blocks away from here.. Can I?" Se asked.

"Of course! BUT, no stupid things arasso?"

"Ne! Arasso BYE!" She said then quickly run away from the house. Perfect! I change my clothes and proceed to the bus stop.

I was about to ride the bus but I was stopped by the loud 'peep' of a car. I was dumbfounded that moment but not until a familiar guy stepped out from the car. It was my Bogummy ♥

"H-how did you know m-my-"

"I saw you walking here yesterday, My house is just a few blocks away from here...so let's go?" He said while he pointed to his car offering me a ride. I blushed by his gentleness..
I nod at him and was about to open the door but he pull away my hand. But I know how to open a car's door?

"That's my job cute girl" He said. *melts*
He opened the door for me. How sweet of him.♥♥♥ We had a quiet awkward ride until we reached the mall... He quickly stepped outside then he opened the door for me, again..

"You know that Im not your girlfriend so you stop doing that for me okay?" I said. He hissed. We proceed inside and he dragged me to the ladies section..I frowned. Something's wrong right? Was he gay?LOL

"Yah! What are we doing here at the ladies section?" I asked.

"Pick what you want here, My treat~"He said then started roaming for some clothes.Aissh! It's too embarassing..

"Hello? Are you just going to stand there? I said pick what you want!" He exclaimed. Okay, if that's what he want!

∞∞∞∞∞∞

We are finished buying clothes. We are here at KFC eating lunch. I look at Bogum who was busy with his phone. I stare at the things he bought for me..I sigh..

"Umm, Bogum, We are just friends but this is too much! i'll pay you when my parents went back home .." I said.

"Ani!~ That's my treat for you!^^ for being nice to me.." He said then he hold my left hand. I look at him while blushing. Oh my god...

"Irene, thank you for being a friend to me..."

Taehyung's POV

We were about to eat lunch together with my mom but a phone call suddenly interrupted us. Aissh business!? More like b*tchness -_-

"Yeobuseyo?....ne.... urgent meeting?...Why so sudden?.....ahhh....ne.....kure......arasso..anyeong~" after that Mom look at me dissapointedly..

"Sorry son but I -"

"Yeah yeah... it's always your business..." I said more dissapointedly..

"Here...go eat your lunch and buy other things you want okay? I have to go.." Mom handed me some money then kissed my cheeks.. She then quickly rushed towards her car.. Luckily, I brought mine ^^..

I decided to stroll around the mall until I saw KFC, well I don't usually eat here so .. I would try this one :)

As I enter, I saw a familiar girl eyeing a unfamiliar guy, wait, is that Irene? What is she doing here? Who's that guy in front of her? My eyes went down on thier hands who were entertwined. I felt guilt and jealousy. No,  this is wrong. I should protect her she's still my friend.

Irene's POV

"Irene, are you not gonna say something?" He said snapping me out from my senses. Wait what did he said?
I widen my eyes at him. I look at my hand who was still locked by his. My eyes went through back at him. He was looking at me intently. Suddenly, a grip forced our hands to pull away. I look at whoever it is and I was taken a back when I saw him ...

"W-wh-what are you d-doing here?" I said stuttering..

"Let's go.." was all the few words he said. I quickly grab the bags of clothes that Bogum brought for me. I managed to thank him and let myself being dragged by V..

We reached for his car and he forced me to step inside. He started the engine then he look at me, a killer look.

"I'll drive you home.." He said in a husky voice. I was a bit nervous that moment.
I tried to take a peek on him and he wad driving seriously.. I gasped as I didn't expect this side of him. After 20 minutes, We stopped when we reach my house. I look at him and was shocked because he was looking at me too...

"umm....*bit's lips* g-gomawo.." I said and managed to step outside his car but he then held my hand.My eyes widened..

"W-waeyo?" I asked.

"*sigh* im sorry..."

"Huh? For what?"

"Irene..."

Okay, I am getting impatient here..

"YAH!!! TELL ME OR I'LL- "

"I like you"