Chapter 7

Lady's Room

Taehyung's POV

"I like you" I said. After that she frozed. Sh*t why did I say that?

"Y-you what?" She asked in a nervous tone.

"Ahh, I like, your ..shirt! I like your shirt! Hehe " I said stuttering.

"Ahh...ok...bye.." She said then step out from my car.

I drive and drive until I reached the Han River,I need to altleast refresh a bit. I sighed..

"Taehyung, what is going on with you?" I asked myself. Since this past few days I became silent. Why am I avoiding her?
I still can't express what Im feeling but..... Do I like her that way now?

I just spend my time sitting here at the ground. I miss those times when we were kids. But those memories faded away when we grew up.I sigh. "I think im falling for her"

Irene's POV

After the short ride with V, I put the shopping bags inside our house,after that.. I decided to stroll the streets in our village. I wonder what is wrong with him ... I thought he will confess to me on that particullar moment but I was wrong. Lol. Why would he even confesss to me , as if he like me? Huh!

I pass by a house that is very noisy. I go back and took a peek on the window and I saw......Seulgi? I hurriedly jogged to thier front and knock the door. The door opens and a lady around 47 appeared in front of me. I smiled then bowed at her.

"May I help you young lady?" She asked.

"Is Seulgi there?" I asked. Her lios curver into a smile.

"Ohh, you must be a new friend of hers, Come on, they're all here."

Room←
(Fast forward)

"I didn't know you two are sisters!!"  Joy exclaimed.

"Well I didn't know you were friends with my sister!" I said as I caress Arin's hair.

"I'll be at the kitchen!" Wendy said then get herself up.

"Im coming with you!" Seulgi said. Wendy nodded.

"Yah! Me too!" Joy exclaimed while walking towards Wenwen and Seul..

"So it's just the three of us for now..."Arin said.

"Isn't this fun?" Yeri said in a 'asking' tone.

After a while, we just chitchat here,chitchat there, chitchat everywere.. lol

"I heard that we'll having a camping this next week.." Joy blunted.

"Omo! Jinjja??" Arin asked.. Joy just nodded.

"So, no classes on Monday?" I asked.

"Until Friday, The camping is Monday to Wednesday, and the exhibit is Thursday to Friday.." She told.

"And about our exhibit, WenSeul prepared it already.. All we need is the Art.." She added. I smiled at what she said about that 'WenSeul' part. It's so adorable..^^

"What is the camping all about?" I asked again after a few moment.

"About that Science thing.."

"Ahh.."

>>>fast forward<<<

After the bonding on Seul's place, we decided to go to the Han River. Hahaha TBH this is my favorite place here.. It's just so relaxing at that place.

While we were walking, I saw a familiar guy who was talking to the ice cream vendor. Haha seriously? I called for his name and he quickly look at my direction . He then smiled widely at me.

"Oh! Irene-ah! " he exclaimed.

"Anyeong" I greeted with a warm tone.

"A new friend of yours? Anyeong Oppa~" Arin said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.. He pouted.

"I just visit here, it's been a very long week that I didn't be able to go here..." He said..

"Oh, about what happened this morning, Im so sorry, please understand Taehyung, he just thought of something else about us lately..you know.." I said... He just shrug.

"Jealousy I guess.." He murmured silently..

"W-what?" I asked in sudden..

"Ahh, n-nothing..."

"I gotta go now! Bye!" He quickly jogged towards his car and drive it.
I just frowned. What's wrong, is hemad at me?

"Yah!!! Unni!!! Is that Taehyung over there? OMO TAEHYUNG OPPA WE'RE HE--" I quickly covered her mouth,but too late he'd already look at our direction..Urgggh!!! Arin, Im gonna kill you!!