Love

71- I will walk with you side by side for only one condition: hide your wings every time we walk together because the whole world might know that you're my angel!

72- I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I'm always with you.

73- I wish I could be your tear drops, for what more could anyone ask for then to be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.

74- I wish I'd be a tear in your eye to roll down your cheek and end up with your lips but I never wish you"d be a tear in my eye for I would lose you every time I cry.

75- I wonder if you know how special you are

I wonder if you know how precious you are

I wonder if you know how lucky I am

To have you in my life

I love you so much!!!

76- I would give up happines to never see you sad, I would give up eternity to be

with you always, I would give up my life so that yours would be new... I'd give

up everything... except you...

77- If every word I said made you smile, I'd talk forever.

78- If I am pressed to say why I loved him, I feel it can only be explained by replying: "Because it was he; because it was me."

79- If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...

80- If I die and go to heaven, I'll put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see, how much you mean to me.

81- If I had the letter "HRT", I can add "EA" to get heart or a "U" and get "HURT".

But Id rather choose "U" and get "HURT" than to have a "HEART" without "U".

82- If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I would not love you.

If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you.

But I did, I do and I will. Love you so much...

83- If love is water, I'll give u the ocean. If kisses are spaces, I'll give u the universe... If heat was your love & care, how I wish the sun was beside me...

84- If love were a movie, you'd be a coming attraction.

85- If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder and hold you close to me and answer with a smile: "Like this!"