Chapter 4

Today is the day that I get to leave the hospital!!! Nash is here with me, he broke up with puffy after the doctors told him I was being discharged. I am still wearing the hospital gown so I swing my feet off of the bed and stand up. Nash rushes to my side and grabs my waist.

"Careful, we don't want you to stay any longer than you have to." He says kissing my neck.

"Baby I know, will you bring me my clothes from the car, please." I ask wrapping my arms around his neck

"You make it so hard to leave you." He says laughing.

"Go." I say pushing him off of me before I change my mind. He walks out of the door, then closes it behind him. I grab my phone then put in my password ( 1021, the day we met ) then go onto Twitter. I have a notification from an anonymous user

@Taylorgreen I hate you you little slut! I will find you and u will beat your ass! Don't think that you can steal my boyfriend and get away with it!

I drop my phone on the floor and cry. Nash comes in with my clothes sets them down and then pulls me into a hug.

"What's wrong?" He asked stroking my hair.

"Someone on Twitter just threatened me because we are dating now." I answer.

"Taylor you're going to be getting a lot of those, especially next week." He says looking down at me.

"What's next week?" I ask.

"Magcon LA!! I want you to come with me and meet all of my friends, it will be so much fun." He says with a reassuring smile.

"Oh my god! Yay!" I say smiling. I can't believe I'm going to go to magcon! I'm so excited!

"Alright get dressed now, I will pull up the car." He says getting up and kissing me on the cheek. I walk over to the clothes he brought me. It's a PINK crew neck and PINK ultimate leggings. After I put those on I put on my mid-calf length socks and my grey Bailey bow uggs. I put on some light mascara and foundation, then threw my hair up in a messy bun. I walk out of the hospital and get into Nashes car.

"Hey can you drop me off at Leah's house, I want her to help me pick out outfits for magcon." I say

"Sure babe." Nash says. We pull into Leah's house and I hop out of the car, giving Nash a wave. I knock on the door and before I know it Leahs opening the door and jumping on top of me.

"Oh my god! How are you? We like just got back from Canada, like two seconds ago. And I have news!" She says jumping up and down. Leah has long brown hair with golden eyes, she is so pretty I almost hate her for it.

"how was it? I have news myself." I say. Leah grabs my hand and leads me into her room. Her parents must be back at work, they are both surgeons. When we enter Taylor's room she jumps on her bed and pulls out her phone. She unlocks it scrolls for a few seconds than flips the phone for me to see it.

"This is what made my trip so amazing." She says showing me a picture of her and some boy kissing. Her hands are wrapped around his neck.

"Who is this?" I ask

"Shawn Mendes."

.