Chapter 7

Nash stumbled, not expecting me to fire back. Puffy screamed and grabbed Nash's red cheek. I then turned my back and walked out with my penny board in hand and Leah right behind me. Thoughts where racing through my mind and I couldn't control them, but I had to be strong because I knew that if I cried, I wouldn't stop. Not only had Nash left me know but he left me in 9th grade too. Nash obviously doesn't care about me, and I'm gonna have to live it.

"Oh my god! Taylor!, you are such a rebel!" She shouts. But she stops laughing when she sees the look on my face. "Oh, Tay, I'm sorry. I didn't think you cared that much." She says. I nod, not wanting to make her feel bad. She grabs my hand and gives me a hug. Leah is my best friend, my only friend, and she is the reason I am who I am. "Thank you for being such a good friend." I say. "That's what I'm here for." She replies giggling.

We skate back to her house while listening to 5sos. When we arrive back at her house we go into her kitchen. "Do you want some Mac and cheese." She asked rummaging through her pantry. I nod and watch as she puts the pot on the stove and pours the noodles into the boiling water. "So, what do you think your going to do about Nash?" Leah asked. "I'm not really sure, I mean we kinda rushed our relationship. I just thought that maybe 9th grade wasn't the end, but I wasn't wrong because today was the end. I don't really know how to feel, like was he lying when he said he loved me?" I ask.

Leah stops stirring the noodles and looks at me. "I think everything happens for a reason."

*Nash's point of view*

I watch as Taylor walks out of Puffy's room. What did I just do?

"Oh my god, Nash are you ok. I swear I will have my daddy sue her if you want." Puffy says stroking my cheek. I pull her off of me. "Puffy don't you realize what we've just done." I yell. I run out of Puffy's room and after Taylor. The only reason I came to Puffy's house was to break up with her. But then I got carried away, puffy and I were good friends before we dated so we were just laughing about something stupid. When I told her we were over, I also told her that we could still have a relationship, which I meant as friends but she took it the wrong way. At first I thought that I was making a mistake breaking up with puffy, but now I know.

I run out of Puffy's house and look down the street but Leah and Taylor are no where to be seen. I just home that I didn't ruin my second chance with Taylor.

*Taylors point of view* Saturday night

After Leah and I ate Mac and cheese I texted my mom to pick me up. While we were waiting we made a bunch of vines. Ever since I dated Nash my followers are tripled I have almost 50k followers. I hope that doesn't change now that Nash and I broke up.

When I hear my mom honk her horn I give Leah a hug then I run out of the door and into the car. "Thanks for giving me a ride mom. Since my car was totaled I didn't have a ride." I say buckling my seatbelt. "What about Nash, didn't he give you a ride here?" She asked pulling out of the drive way. "Um....he had to leave." I say looking out the window. I turn to face my mom and she gives me a look. My mom knows exactly what's going on. We drive in silence for the rest of the way home.

When we get home I run up to my room and lay on my bed. Is it bad that I miss Nash already? I know that I should be strong, but I never expected that within a week I would fall for my ninth grade love. I hate myself for being so weak. I jump off of the bed and run into the bathroom locking the door behind me. I then pull out my secret drawer full of blades, haws, and pain meds. I pull out my cleaniest blade and swipe across. It feels so good. I then put the gauze on and a bandaid. It had been two years since I last did that, my scars weeper almost healed.

When I walk out of the bathroom the first thing that I see is my magcon suitcase. I didn't have the heart to unpack anything yet so I take it and put it out on my balcony. I then look at my phone and it's around 9:00 I decide to call it an early night so I brush my teeth put on my PINK pajamas and crawl into bed. I then drift off to sleep thinking about Nash.

*Sunday*
I wake up to the sound of yelling. I immediately jump up and put my ear against the door. "Don't you ever come near us!" My mom yells. Immediately I think that there is someone in our house so I grab one of my old softball bats that sits in the corner of my room. I open my door a sneakily creep downstairs. When I reach the bottom of the stairs I look around the corner and see my mom crying.
"Mom what is going on?" I ask dropping the bat."Nothing sweetie, just......nothing." She replies. "Mom obviously something is wrong." I say. "Honey, it's just that your father called from prison and said that he was being released and that the first thing he was going to do was try and take custody over you." She says.

"What....." I reply. I can't believe what I just heard. I think I'm going to faint. "Honey you know that I won't let anyone hurt you." My mom says pulling me into a hug. I don't want to let go, the only place I feel safe right now is in her arms. After the car crash I didn't think my life could get any worse, but then Nash and puffy happened and now this. But I trust my mom and I know that I'm safe. "I believe you mom and I know that you'll protect me." I say giving her a final squeeze. I then walked upstairs and got on my phone. I have a text message from someone on Twitter.

It is from an anonymous user and it reads
"@Taylorgreen you are such a whore! Nobody wants you! Including Nash!"
I can't believe this, this is the same person that texted me when I was in the hospital. But, no matter how badly the words hurt I decided to push past and forget about the text message, even though it was true. I just wanted to say today to be over.