One step forward; Two steps behind

[OMG HI GUYS ITS BEEN LIKE WHAT A YR HAHAHHAHAH IM SO SORRY KILL ME]

[HONESTLY I WAS IN A BAD ROOMATE SITUATION AND NEGATIVITY WAS KILLING MY CREATIVE JUICES *CRIES* BUT IM BACK HI LOVE ME PLZ READ THIS SOOOOOOO CHAPTER]

[GONNA GO SEE EXO GDIQLIQK<KID+QWGJK>J MAYBE THAT INSPIRES ME SOME MORE TOO HAHAHAHA]

[ANYWAYYYYY NOW THAT I HAVE A SINGLE I CAN FOCUS MORE AND HAVE LOTS OF ALONE TIME SO HOW ABOUT IT- NEW EPISODE EVERY MONDAY!!?!?!?!?!? I ACTUALLY PROMISE THIS TIME - I WANNA FINISH THIS ONE]

[ALSO PLS COMMENT VOTE AND KEEP READING- I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        As Kyungsoo layed in his hotel room he thought about what Suzy was doing at this exact moment. Was she also laying somewhere thinking about him or had she completely forgotten her Oppa? Kyungsoo sighed and got on the computer to check if he had gotten any e-mails from Taecyeon telling what facial recognition said Suzy would look like in this present time. Soo typed his password and logged into his naver account. He smiled; there was a new email from Officer Ok. He took a deep breath and opened it. The email read:

Hey Kyungsoo- I ran the babies picture through facial recognition and it says she should look something like this. The file attached shows the result- let me know if you've seen her or know anything. I'm here if you need any help-

        Kyungsoo took another deep breath and clicked the attached file. He closed his eyes as he waited for it to load then took another deep breath and opened his eyes. His eyes widened and he could feel himself tearing up. Those- Those eyes looked familiar; he'd seen them somewhere else. This- this woman- this woman was the homeless women. The-the homeless woman was Suzy. She was so close to him; how could he have missed that that was his little sister. Soo put his jacket on and stormed out of his room. He ran towards the abandoned warehouse with his tears falling down his cheeks. His poor sister had gone through all of this just because of him; his poor sister- Kyungsoo stopped in front of the abandoned warehouse. His poor sister was GONE. Soo fell to the floor and began to sob. What had happened to her? Had someone taken her? He felt a pang in his chest- he had walked right past her and not recognized her. Kyungsoo looked up in his fit of tears in the spot where Suzy had been and found a small napkin. He read it to himself "Will my life always be like this?" and began to cry even more. He clenched the napkin in his hand and put it in his pocket. He wiped his tears and got up from the ground. "I will find you Suzy. You're alive; I know it- I can feel it. I will find you", Soo said as he walked away from the warehouse; "I will find you".

         After much needed rest to relax himself, Kyungsoo grabbed his things and headed over to the police station to see Officer Ok. Soo walked into the station and went into Ok's office. "I have more information", he said as he took a seat. "Okay, tell me what you know", Taecyeon said.

"Okay so I recognized the girl in the picture. She's a homeless woman that sits by an abandoned warehouse. I walked right past her and I didn't recognize her.", Soo said holding back his tears.

"But you know who she is now- and where. So you've reunited?", said Ok.

"No", Soo took a deep breath, "I went to the spot where I last saw her but all I found was this napkin. She was gone-nowhere to be found".

"Okay, okay. Everything will be alright- we will just have to check the CCTV to get more information", said Ok.

"I already checked to see if there was a CCTV but there isn't one that would show that spot".

"Okay, okay- what is around the warehouse?"

"Just an antique shop and the hotel is on the next block around the corner- Everything else on that block is abandoned", Soo said as his voice broke a bit.

"It's okay Kyungsoo; we'll find her- we will; Let's go check out that antique shop. Everything will be okay", Taecyeon said as he placed a hand on his shoulder.

      The two headed for the antique shop. The car ride there was silent and clearly full of sadness from both sides. Soo for not recognizing his sister and for leaving her alone all these years, and Taecyeon for not letting Suzy's father roam free, lying under oath, and not finding Suzy back when she was first thrown out. The two men stepped out of the car and approached the antique shop. They walked in with hope of finding new information; with hopes of finding Suzy.

"Hello?", said Taecyeon.

"Hi; how can I help you?", said the antique shop owner.

"We wondering if we could ask you some questions about the warehouse across the street. It's about a missing person", said Kyungsoo.

"Yes; of course", said the man.

"Thank you sir", said Taecyeon

"Not a problem- so who has gone missing?", asked the man.

"MY SISTER", burst out kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo calm down- everything will be okay", said Taecyeon, "We were hoping you'd have some information about the homeless lady who usually sits by the abandoned warehouse".

"Ahh, the young lady across the street?", asked the man.

"Yes, do you know how long she has been there sitting and begging for money?", asked Taecyeon.

"As long as I can remember to be honest. I think I was about 21 when I first saw her out there. I asked her if she wanted to come inside but she just shook her head and sat there on her own".

"Okay; do you remember when you last saw her?"

"Yes; about a week ago- She was there one day crying and then the next she was gone"

"Do you know what happened to her?"

"No, I wish I did too. I was on my way to give her some bread and try inviting her in again but then she was gone"

"Okay I see. Can you possibly give us a list of your recent costumers that came here?", asked Taecyeon.

"Yes of course but why? Do you think she was possibly kidnapped?

"We aren't sure but we are just trying to find her"

"Okay, I'll go get that list", said the man.

       The man gave them the list of his recent customers for the entire month and wished them luck on their search. Taecyeon held the papers in his hand and looked at Kyungsoo. The two slightly smiled and in unison said, "We'll find her".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{GUYS GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER------ SOO BBY AND TAECYEON R ON THERE WAY TO FIND SUZY BABY}
{BUT HOW WILL THERE REUNION TURN OUT? GUESS YOU'LL HAVE TO STAY TUNED AND FIND OUT}
{I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IF YOU'RE STILL READING U GUYS R 10/10.. LOOK FORWARD TO A NEW ONE ON MONDAY- HOPEFULLY SOME KAIZY FOR YALL ;)}
{LIKE}
{COMMENT}
{VOTE}