Beautiful Dejection

[OKAY AS PROMISED--- HERE IS A NEW CHAPTER SINCE IT IS A LOVELY MONDAY]

[IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU ARE A GOLDEN HUMAN BEING *KISSES*]

[WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN WITH KAIZY AND WITH SUHYUN ---- LETS FIND OUT]

[READ]

[COMMENT]

[VOTE]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung!", said Kai as got off of Suzy and sprung to his feet, "Its not what it looks like, I swear- I just fell on top of her".

Soohyun gulped and looked at Suzy for a bit before looking back at his brother, "YA! Kai! Be careful. Aish- Mian Mian; sorry Suzy- I apologize for his rudeness".

        Suzy looked at Soohyun and then at Kai. She didn't know what she was feeling but it was something that made her heart rate accelerate. "Aniya- It was my fault; I was making fun of him and he was trying to atta- lightly nudge me but he fell over the branch", she said as she awkwardly laughed. Suzy got up and went to stand next to Kai, "Don't punish him Oppa".

"Oppa?", said Kai as he shot his hyung a suspicious look. "Look, it was an accident okay. Everything is okay now. Don't have a panic attack". "Aish", Kai muttered under his breath, "I'll see you back at home".

            Soohyun nodded, picked up his briefcase and left feeling a sense of defeat as he left the couple to their budding romance.  He walked back to his car and sighed before entering the driver's seat. He felt a sense of sadness; he honestly believed he and Suzy had some mutual feelings for each other. He frowned as he put the key in ignition; he was completely wrong just as he was last time when he had fallen for Ally. He was so in love with her, he'd buy her jewels and roses and chocolates, and write her love letters, and she still chose Taecyeon over him. And that was it; he never spoke to Ally again. He sighed once more as he reached an antique shop. He got out of his car and walked into the shop.

"Soohyun!", said the old antique owner with a smile as he approached Soohyun for a hug.

"Annyeong Ahjussi", said Soohyun as he smiled warmly, "Do you happen to have any new information on the young girl that used to sit by that abandoned warehouse?"

"Ahh, you know a police officer came here today with a young man looking for information  as well", said the man.

"Jeongmal? Wae?", asked Soohyun.

"Well.. I believe the young man that was with the police officer was her brother and they said they were going to announce her a missing person and conduct a search for her"

"ahh, I guess I should bring her to the police station then?"

"You should, you should, but you look sad- wae?", asked the old man.

"It's just.. I think I'm growing attached to her and well my younger brother, he's falling in LOVE with her.. I think she's falling for him too", Soohyun said with a slight frown.

"Aigoo", the man said as he placed a hand on Soohyun's shoulder, "You fell for her but she did not fall for you. You want to get rid of her because it hurts too much to see her with another man; but you want to stay by her side".

Soohyun nodded and looked up at the old man, "What am I supposed to do?"

"You know what the right thing to do is Soohyunnie"

"I don't want to let go of her", Soohyun said as a single tear slipped down his cheek.

"Ahh- my boy; my boy; It will be okay", the man said as he warmly smiled, "I mean you know what they say- If you love someone set them free, if they love you they will come back to you".