.......

++++----++++----++++----++++----++++----++++----++++

lou smiles as he watches harry laugh with his friends. It was a rather large mob of them and lou knew that he was happy. that's all he could ever want for harry. happiness. lou could admit that he was developing a small, tiny crush on the lad. but he would never tell harry, that would be too embarassing . 

but enough about him, today was harry's birthday and lou was thinking of something to give to him. as a birthday present of course. he thought of the things that he knew harry liked. like, harry liked giving compliments. but does he like receiving them? of course he does, who doesnt?

he pondered so hard that he didn't realize that harry was making his way over to him. harry kissed the tip of louis' nose, catching lou's attention. he squeaked. his hand over his heart.

"lou?"

"yeah, harold?"

"what are you thinking about?"

"what to give you for your birthday"

"hm..I have an idea"

"no. you can't give me ideas, that wouldn't be fair to you"

"come on, please lou! it would make me happy!"

"you're already happy"

Lou frowns.

"give me a kiss. just one and and I'll be over the moon !"

"not on my cheek lou..."

"o-oh..."

"go ahead."

...

"now I'm ecstatic!"

lou giggled and as harry smiled so wide that his dimples popped. his face would be sore soon.

"lou?"

"yeah, harold?"

"Thanks."

++++----++++----++++----++++----++++---++++----

Hope you likeddd