........

Hey guys so I'm sorry I was going to make a valentine special yesterday but I was in bed all day eating chocolate that my mom bought me ☺ but I'll post it today 💙 

++++----++++----++++----++++----++++----++++----+++----++++----++++

louis  was so excited. he never had a valentine before, besides his mother, but he was always excited for this day. he loved love, to be honest. lou walked down the hallway of his school with a pink skirt and a red crop top. his black flats were filled with his thigh high , covered feet. he looked adorable to conclude.

harry immediately spotted lou and his face split into a dimpled smile. he had gotten lou a valentine valentine present because why not. he thought that lou deserved to be spoiled. he sped walked up to lou and stopped right in front front of him. he held out he red gift bag and smiled down at the small boy. louis eyes widened as he saw the gift bag. he did not expect this. lou grabbed the bag, slowly. 

"harold..?"

"yeah, lou?"

"what is this?"

"a present, silly"

"but...why?"

"just open it"

lou slowly opens he bag wider, grabbing what was first. he pulled out pink tissue paper and threw it at harrys' chest. harry rolled his eyes. lou grabbed the pink box. he looked at harry, his eyebrow raised. harry just smiled ,  his hands held behind his back. everyone was watching at this point. whispers were heard throughout the hallway. he dropped the bag on the floor and pulled  open the small box. what laid in ,  made his jaw drop. it was a necklace. it was this pretty sterling silver. it was a paper airplane. just like harry's, but louis' had pretty diamonds outlining the airplane.

"harold.."

"yeah, lou?"

"...thank you"

lou could feel his eyes water and he quickly dapper at them, so his mascara wouldn't smudge. he jumped up and wrapped his arms around harry's neck, hugging him tightly. 

"you're welcome, lou"

lou just smiled and giggled into his neck.

"oh and lou...?"

"yeah, harold?"

"you look cute today"

there goes the kiss.

+++++-----++++----+++++-----++++----++++----++++----+++++-----+++----++++

Hope you liked. I love his chapter tbh