.................

hey im back
unfortunately this is the last chapter of this story 😭 i enjoyed writing this for you guys so much. i loved the feedback you gave me i love you guys!! so i might start a new larry so stay tuned for that and yeah thats it i hope you enjoy this. 💖

++++----+++++----++++----++++----++++

2 months later

louis was so happy. harry was as well. they had been together for 2 months and they have never been happier. a lot of things has happened and they dont regret anything.

louis was sitting on the bed looking out of the window. he was thinking about the last 2 months and he couldn't stop the smile that spread across his face.  it hasn't been long that he has been with harry but he couldn't be happier. 

harry walks in with a bag in his hand and he smiles at the sight of louis. 

"hey, princess."

louis looks and smiles at the sight of the man of his dreams with ice cream in hands. lou jumps up and hugs harry's waist and mumbles into his chest. harry frowns. 

"what was that lou?"

"i said i missed you."

"i missed you too."

they both sit down and harry takes the ice cream out of the bag and hands a tub to louis. louis giggles and grabs a spoon that harry grabbed from the kitchen and digs in. they sit like that an hour in silence. the only sound is the sound of louis giggling at the way harry eats the ice cream. harry soon catches himself staring at louis and thinking about their future. he couldn't elp but smile fondly at his small boyfriend. louis looks up and stares back. 

"lou?"

"yeah, harold?"

"marry me."

"what the fuck..?"

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

okay so i want to apologize. this isnt how i wanted it to turn out. i was just going to have harry say i love you buutttt i changed my mind :)))))) but btw louis didnt reject him bye